Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Jon B vs The Weeknd (jon b advances)

Who U Got?

• Jon B

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • The Weeknd

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
a1e7814693514bb2951caf0b2e08a050.png

Jon B

VS

The Weeknd

Most of his shit is HOH, so I'm not expecting alot of women to vote for him (eventhough a lot of chicks ik fuck with him heavy).

He has "love" songs tho

But his HOH tracks are epic

I fuck with Jon B, he aint got one of these tho

Man, this me being an asshole, but are we going by what we hear on the CDs/records? Are we going by album units sold, impact of artist doing their time?

How well they sing live in concert?

What's the scope? I ask because, I've heard plenty of ppl say that the Weekend singing live is horrible, can't sing worth a shit.

Hate to be that dude, but how are we picking these artist to move on to the next round?

Don't even know who jon b is, but nothing he got in his catalog is fucking with this

That solo in the intro is dope af, the way he parallels his struggle to make it as an artist with a stripper is dope concept too

Man, this me being an asshole, but are we going by what we hear on the CDs/records? Are we going by album units sold, impact of artist doing their time?

How well they sing live in concert?

What's the scope? I ask because, I've heard plenty of ppl say that the Weekend singing live is horrible, can't sing worth a shit.

Hate to be that dude, but how are we picking these artist to move on to the next round?

I think it's best to include everything into the criteria, instead of focusing on one thing. Cuz somebody could have an amazing voice but their albums are trash, we can't say he/she is automatically better than someone with a weaker voice but has amazing albums.

Discography
Voice
Units Sold/Impact
Writing

Should all be considered imo

Damn........ I misread Weeknd, and thought the shit said Dream smh

Weeknd is OVERRATED vocally but the boy can write the shit outta some song's

Oh shit! I can change my vote????

Nigga......

Back