Amazon ZeroZeroZero

Dane DeHaan usually the deathblow to anything being good but this looks my speed.

Gonna fire it up this weekend.
He's literally the only thing I dont like so far. Everything else is A1 and I'm only on ep 4.

This the grimiest character I've seen in quite some time

605202.jpg

I'll give it another shot since I'm paying for it.

Couldn't lock in when I first tried.

I'll give it another shot since I'm paying for it.

Couldn't lock in when I first tried.
It's with the shits from ep 1.

It's like the bridge between Ozark and Narcos. Ozark can be a lil fantastical at times and 000 is more grounded in reality than that...but it's more of a composite of the international drug trade than based on anyone/anything specific like narcos.

• Goat
Reactions: Englishdude
I aint finished i got 2 eps left. Crazy that this show got so little promotion given the platform and subject matter.
I’ve literally recommended it to every one I know....ran it back about 4 or 5 times.....just well done show....even the West African part is realistic as fuck....

the last episode

:clawd2:

• Goat
Reactions: shutupGabi
It's with the shits from ep 1.

It's like the bridge between Ozark and Narcos. Ozark can be a lil fantastical at times and 000 is more grounded in reality than that...but it's more of a composite of the international drug trade than based on anyone/anything specific like narcos.

I tried multiple times. I get to 10-15 minutes and pick up my phone. ??‍♂️I'll give it another shot next time I'm pressed for something to watch.

• Ether
I’ve literally recommended it to every one I know....ran it back about 4 or 5 times.....just well done show....even the West African part is realistic as fuck....

the last episode

:clawd2:
Just finished. Finale was dope. The visual of megan rapinoe meeting Manuel at the crib after the bday party. And sitting between the old narcos....

tenor.gif

Reactions: toheeb27
Just finished. Finale was dope. The visual of megan rapinoe meeting Manuel at the crib after the bday party. And sitting between the old narcos....

tenor.gif
Lmao at Megan Rapinoe.... I kept saying white girl looks mad familiar lmao

My favorite part is when she came out the house in that fuck boy and he knew he was cooked

Decided to pick it back up today. Good shit.

Trying to pace myself. Soon as I look away and do something else I either restart the episode or turn it off and resume another time. For whatever reason this shit only keeps my attention in spurts. I usually lock in with shows I fuck with so it's weird cause this shit is dope.

Knocked 4 so far since this morning. Will probably finish it tomorrow or Wednesday.

• Love
Im fina start @'n niggas from the narcos and Ozark threads.