Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon ZeroZeroZero

letsgomets

ZeroZeroZero series follows the journey of a cocaine shipment, from the moment a powerful cartel of Italian criminals decides to buy it until the cargo is delivered and paid for, passing through its packaging in Mexico and shipment across the Atlantic Ocean.

Drake recommended this show on his IG feed. I wasn't going to take it serious, but hey, I'm in quarantine. My mind was blown away by this show. It's truly an incredible piece of work and I think you'll enjoy it for sure.

1708589663606.png

They talked about it on The Watch. I dont have prime tho so I'm not bout to go outa my way to watch it lol

ZeroZeroZero series follows the journey of a cocaine shipment, from the moment a powerful cartel of Italian criminals decides to buy it until the cargo is delivered and paid for, passing through its packaging in Mexico and shipment across the Atlantic Ocean.

Drake recommended this show on his IG feed. I wasn't going to take it serious, but hey, I'm in quarantine. My mind was blown away by this show. It's truly an incredible piece of work and I think you'll enjoy it for sure.

Reactions: GNS
Well if Drake recommended it then it's a must watch for me.

Exactly. Tf I look like
I have prime but I’m sure it’s on some streaming app.... it’s definitely worth it this show has everything

How are black people represented in the show?
Only episode 4 show is based mostly on Italy and Mexico thus far no blacks as we are used to on drug shows... besides a stint in West Africa which was really well done

Only episode 4 show is based mostly on Italy and Mexico thus far no blacks as we are used to on drug shows... besides a stint in West Africa which was really well done
Ok
These shows well all shows really like to show us as weak and vile

Dane DeHaan usually the deathblow to anything being good but this looks my speed.

Gonna fire it up this weekend.

Back