Zack Morris is lowkey a Psychopath

Remember the time he was supposed to produce a video year book but used the filmed footage to solicit all of the Bayside high girls for prostitution to all the fellas all over his city instead?

Lol. Oh shit. Post the episode link

Lol. Oh shit. Post the episode link

I don't know if the Zack is Trash series covered it yet.

It was from the episode where this happened

Yes Morris the goon gets Belding decked and on top of that cockblocks a guy who got Kelly's number because Zack himself put it out there to the world with his lame brained pimp aspirations. Pure scum.

Zach Morris is an American GOAT. If the revolution popped off he would be on my short list of white men to be spared

Remember when he broadcast a song with subliminal messages to get Kelly to date him? He sold that technique to herbs like Screech and a lot of girls ended up victims of mass brainwashing thanks to Zack.

He got Jessie hooked on uppers.

She had to go to rehab and missed out on going to Stanford

Reactions: SeaSnake
He got Jessie hooked on uppers.

She had to go to rehab and missed out on going to Stanford

Nah, she was doing that shit to study for exams. The one good thing he did was get her off those.

Bigger hustler than Nino Brown though. What didn't he sell? no wonder he could afford the bill on his brick phone.

Yall should not have this show commited to memory like this.

Wasnt anywhere near that good.

Unfortunately this was one of the only things I could watch as a latchkey kid with no cable back in the early 90s. I've literally watched these shits hundreds of times.

Even a few summers ago when MTV2 showed it in the morning I used to wake and bake to this shit cause I hated the morning news shows. By that point though I watched the show through completely different POV than I did as a kid so that actually made some of it really hilarious.

Aye I read that the actor that played Zack actually piped Lisa off screen. In the end he went through all the chicks but he actually wifed up Lisa for a bit. That dude is a legend if that's true. I'll never shit on Franklin & Bash ever again.

Man......Yall better be this involved in the inevitable "Was Laura wack for wanting Stephan over Steve?" thread...