Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zack Morris is lowkey a Psychopath

O

Okuzedrol

Youtube series where this guy does three minute breakdowns of episodes that show Zack from Saved by the Bell is scumbag of the 90s

Ep1

I still think the entire series happened in his own demented mind. This is why his lame brained schemes always worked and why he could freeze time. Also explains that one time the show randomly alternated between episodes with Kelly and Jessie and episodes with that motorcycle dyke he had a fling with.

I still think the entire series happened in his own demented mind. This is why his lame brained schemes always worked and why he could freeze time. Also explains that one time the show randomly alternated between episodes with Kelly and Jessie and episodes with that motorcycle dyke he had a fling with.

000.gif

kelly went off to europe for the photoshoot

tori was the fill in

where they messed up as writers is that they never revisited this once she came back nor did they mention tory leaving just after a semester

kelly went off to europe for the photoshoot

tori was the fill in

where they messed up as writers is that they never revisited this once she came back nor did they mention tory leaving just after a semester

Well they really messed up with the scattered brain execution. It was literally one week "there's kelly!" and the next "where's kelly?" for like that entire season. It was like witnessing 2 alternate timelines of the show in real time.

fam this theory comes from a Cracked article.....they said the real Zack Morris is the kid in Indiana from the first 2 season when the show was essentially called Good Morning Miss Bliss ( the original name for the show) dreaming about all the shit in California

fam this theory comes from a Cracked article.....they said the real Zack Morris is the kid in Indiana from the first 2 season when the show was essentially called Good Morning Miss Bliss ( the original name for the show) dreaming about all the shit in California

Link my bro. This shit sounds dope.

This reminds me my brother told me Amazon has a series called "Zach Morris is Trash" that breaks down eps to show how much of a bad person he was.

Must be same shit as this or one is bitin off the other.

From the article

Zack goes to Bayside High in sunny California, where he is everyone's ...He's free to plot and scheme since the only authority is Mr. Belding, who has the IQ of ham (not the good kind, the shitty one that comes from a tin).

giphy (3).gif

Remember the time he was supposed to produce a video year book but used the filmed footage to solicit all of the Bayside high girls for prostitution to all the fellas all over his city instead?

Back