Z-Ro Gets Beaten up

Do yall think they can be cool after this incident? I'll say this, if me and my homie had a long fallen out, and years later after the fall out. They seen me out and jumped me. There's no reconcile. That bridge is burned, permanently.
I had a friend who killed a friend of mine with one punch. And they was 7 vs 1? How to forgive?

I am sure Z RO Never gonna forgive them!

Do yall think they can be cool after this incident? I'll say this, if me and my homie had a long fallen out, and years later after the fall out. They seen me out and jumped me. There's no reconcile. That bridge is burned, permanently.

Damnnnn thats brutal as I thought.. But those posters never been in fights or can see people movements.

Lol Trae said on his instagram before 5 vs 1 beating leaked that “It ain’t no hate for that man. I’m never going to let nobody hurt or harm him.” But, as the video shows, that wasn’t the case. "

Last edited:

dammit man smh

Damn. Sux to see my nigga Ro get beat tf up like that

redd-foxx-fred-sanford-and-son.gif

Getting blindsided by multiple people? trae looks worse for not talking it out or giving him a fair one

Yea.

As i said b4 in this thread. There had to be a reason why trae took it to that level. What did ro do or say for trae to jump dude?

idk wtf tho smh

Reactions: BlackAx410
Man he went to the news,the real news a local fox news,.....????

Yeah they jumped him then wanted to give.a one on one....okay

He alright with me only much you.can do against 5 people at once

Sucka shit on Trae part.
Been a fan of Ro before the video and I'm still gonna check any new music after this.
I just hate seeing shit like this. I guess this is better than them shooting at each other.

Damnnnn thats brutal as I thought.. But those posters never been in fights or can see people movements.

Lol Trae said on his instagram before 5 vs 1 beating leaked that “It ain’t no hate for that man. I’m never going to let nobody hurt or harm him.” But, as the video shows, that wasn’t the case. "

I already knew that Trae was capping in the video. In the short video, Trae's shirt looked like it was stretched. That's how I slick knew that he helped jumping Ro

Supposedly it’s behind a situation that happened between Ro and Trae brother and Ro pinned a charge on him involving drank that wasn’t his in order to spare himself.

Still a bad look for Trae as his integrity is in question now to say the least. I hate to see it come to this publicly between them.