Z-Ro Gets Beaten up

You are retarded you are nosigning or wacking my post all day. You are a no lifer. Get a job smh. I have a job idiot and get paid while u wack my posts.

4 sho playboi. You gotta tell these niggas. U out here makin it thunderstorm. They cant even make it dizzle.

money-rain.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
One of the goat hooks
Trae, Chamillion and Paul Wall all killed this

That’s Isaiah though. He has the right audience for it. While professional his show is a bit more raw and people in the community reach out to him as he’s good at what he does and isn’t scared to cover certain topics candidly like this.

Watched about 4 mins. tbh idgaf.

Ro n trae jus need to take 3 weeks to get in shape. Then they both handle this in the boxing ring. One on one
This would be the real way to settle things, but nahhh they not bout doing the fair one like that. Lol.

Do yall think they can be cool after this incident? I'll say this, if me and my homie had a long fallen out, and years later after the fall out. They seen me out and jumped me. There's no reconcile. That bridge is burned, permanently.

Do yall think they can be cool after this incident? I'll say this, if me and my homie had a long fallen out, and years later after the fall out. They seen me out and jumped me. There's no reconcile. That bridge is burned, permanently.

i course i dont kno these niggas irl. But trae seems like a cool cat to me...so imo there had to be a reason why trae felt the need to jump ro.

Like sumthing ro did or said. But still these r 45 + year old men. Cant be out here fist fighting in the streetz.

But to answer ur question. After u jump me. We done, done

Reactions: T. Sanford