Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Youtuber Mr Beast Built 100 Wells In Africa To Provide Clean Water

test
1. I keep hearing his name Mr. Beast but I have no clue what he does on YouTube or how he made his money.

- I just see it as another random guy on YouTube with lots of cash / business connected to him that his show is just randomly helping others. Keyword “SHOW/ TV SHOW”

2. Yes it’s great to help Africa but FUCKING SHOW THE RICH PEOPLE TO. I’m tired of seeing Africa look like a 3rd world country when there are people with mansions or even regular homes, not worn down huts.

3. Didn’t Akon bring lots of electricity to Africa? Now he is bringing lots of Water, what parts
Akon aint do shit but do promo for w/e the rich Chinese person behind him tells him to do.

As for MrBeast, he started out on YT a long time ago as a kid. Slowly got a following, then convinced a company to partner with him for a give away or some shit, then blew up. Now hes the biggest or at least top 3 youtubers. He's always doing some weird give away, charity video, or just fun entertainment. Started his own brand of candy bars and some other shit.

Him asking random people to go to Paris for him to get a Baquette was actually funny. Dude ended up getting getting a free trip and a few stacks to get bread

But the main reason hes so big is his views, The lease amout of views he gets per vid is in the 10s of millions. Imagine the ad dollars from that. That go to Paris for him to get a Baquette has almost a billion fucking views. Its not even a year old yet and has 970million views. That more views than peoples entire channel catalog on just one of his videos, on youtube. I'm sure its reposted on other platforms too

Last edited:
I came in here to say this…

But then I started to think, maybe some rappers do things like this and don’t want the publicity from it.
That plausible but I don’t believe it

They all do things of course but if they doing things like this they would talk about it. They talk about everything else and quick to take jabs at other rappers for thr way they act so I figure they would talk about it.

Folks like J Cole come to mind.

hopefully they are doing good on this type of level.

That plausible but I don’t believe it

They all do things of course but if they doing things like this they would talk about it. They talk about everything else and quick to take jabs at other rappers for thr way they act so I figure they would talk about it.

Folks like J Cole come to mind.

hopefully they are doing good on this type of level.

Why J Cole tho?

Happy for the people who now have a reliable water source. I’ll leave it at that.

Back