Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Youtuber Mr Beast Built 100 Wells In Africa To Provide Clean Water

test
1. I keep hearing his name Mr. Beast but I have no clue what he does on YouTube or how he made his money.

- I just see it as another random guy on YouTube with lots of cash / business connected to him that his show is just randomly helping others. Keyword “SHOW/ TV SHOW”

2. Yes it’s great to help Africa but FUCKING SHOW THE RICH PEOPLE TO. I’m tired of seeing Africa look like a 3rd world country when there are people with mansions or even regular homes, not worn down huts.

3. Didn’t Akon bring lots of electricity to Africa? Now he is bringing lots of Water, what parts

Shit just feels like a big ass tax write off or something. Idk if that's necessarily a bad thing cause of how a lot of other cacs navigate tax loop holes but I just do not trust this dude

wise man once told me

"even if you do the right thing for the wrong reasons, you still get the right results"

so even if it's for a tax break or sumn

but them people still gettin clean water & not necessarily affected by whatever else dude got goin on

all's well ends well

wishful thinkin

Y’all in here talking about he benefits from this some way.

He got people clean water and y’all crying

He also helped 100 people get surgery to see and all the money he made off that video went right back to helping somebody

Meanwhile Keith Lee bombing or bigging up restaurants if their Tenders is on point but love him

Y’all are something else

Something wrong with y’all lmao

Last edited:

He also helped 100 people get surgery to see and all the money he made off that video went right back to helping somebody

Meanwhile Keith Lee bombing or bigging up restaurants if their Tenders is on point but love him

Y’all are something else

My paranoia is asking is it? Has it been proven that water is fine?

Y’all are something else

Man stfu nobody crying. Excuse Black Americans for being distrustful of rich white guys. Not saying he on some bs but we have to be skeptical of them all.

Reactions: GNS
Back