Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Youtuber Mr Beast Built 100 Wells In Africa To Provide Clean Water

test
More black celebrities should be doing more to help Africa.
Why though? Why does a continent with all of the resources constantly need saving? Africans built civilization, but they need some outsider (black white or other wise) to save them? I be hearing people claim that Africans come to this country and work harder than we do (bullshit) yet they can not figure out how to sustain water? Africa needs to save themselves. i was just thinking recently about how they do not even have a City like NY, Seoul or Tokyo. Why is that? There should be real life Wakanda with with the world's most technological minds. There is not even an African car manufacturer that is globally successful. So what's really going on? People in here dissing this white boy, but why are these people still int his situation to begin with?

Should they? People in the diaspora still need help. African Americans should prioritize helping black people here first.
I agree. We actually get results when given the opportunities. if not for them destroying towns like black wall street, we would not be in our current predicament. if we had our own country it would be above the USA, guaranteed. Why those rich Africans not making sure these people have modern infrastructure?

They're still at it

people-who-got-the-well-built-didnt-complain-tho-v0-zev5649yr4zb1.jpg

It’s just a handful of folks talking shit but of course that front page.

And that person gave props but it was backhanded at the same time

Beast has always taken video revenue and put it towards the next project.

This is why each time it gets more massive in idea and takes longer to achieve.

He has always expressed that he wants to help the homeless and needy. It was why he started YouTube and did challenges. He wanted to amass a following and revenue to be able to support his dream.

This is not someone who I would ever think would fuck over anyone with ill-intent behind their actions.

This guy here. I could just slap the back of his damn head

this ain't it
The people over there don't care about none of that

It's easy to say what someone should and shouldn't do when you are already in a comfortable position

Is all of Africa impoverished? No, but there is still a large part of Africa that fall well below standard living conditions

Predominantly white countries don't really have this issue, so who else is he going to help?

Back