Welcome To aBlackWeb

YouTube Star Hit With Takedown Campaign After Wearing Blackface: 'I'm About To Be A Ghetto Girl'

Obama's a really interesting case. When he was becoming/became president, a lot of white people treated him like any other nigga even though he's known to be mixed and was raised by his white family. On the other hand, I feel like he played up that "cool black" persona during his presidential run, and I think a lot of that was an act. That's the craziness of America. Being black can get you hated and loved as the same time.

Played up?

Dude is just naturally cool

Played up?

Dude is just naturally cool

I don't think so. I believe its an act. Even Michelle has said in the past that he wasn't some kinda smooth dude when they met. I could be wrong, but that's always been my impression of him. He's a politician. If you think some of the things he does and says aren't calculated, you haven't been paying attention.

I don't think so. I believe its an act. Even Michelle has said in the past that he wasn't some kinda smooth dude when they met. I could be wrong, but that's always been my impression of him. He's a politician. If you think some of the things he does and says aren't calculated, you haven't been paying attention.

His old pics he came off as that cool nigga from up the street.

And you know a black women aint give props bout her man being all smooth and shit lol

Well, I don't know the nigga, so I can't say nothing about him personally, but I still believe at least part of his persona is manufactured.

Back