Welcome To aBlackWeb

YouTube Star Hit With Takedown Campaign After Wearing Blackface: 'I'm About To Be A Ghetto Girl'

So she mixed huh, well her father failed her. My daughter mixed & she knows better than that bullshit. Granted she darker than the girl in the video but fuck all that.

How you figure? They both half and half but you gave one a pass and not the other.. You giving shorty a pass? If not... why? lol

One looks black and the other looks white.

J cole is a nigga , doesn’t matter what the percentage is, he’s black. He doesn’t have the option to use white privilege , while niggas like Logic have the option and uses it daily.

I hate when y’all try to compare the two lol

You thought he was gay so u obliged him by sitting in the front with him?

That ain't jersey

Lmao again was trying to be nice

And he wasn’t like flamboyant or anything to indicate he was gay it’s just when I did Uber I damn near wanted the passenger in the trunk

So is it cool for blacks to do black/white face or naw?

Naw it’s not. I’m not even truly cool with us doing white face cuz it just gives white people ammo to do their bullshit. The shit is disrespectful & these days people do it cuz they can’t think of more clever ways to be funny. Why as a black person would you wanna copy shit white people do that’s clearly meant to make us look like shit?

One looks black and the other looks white.

J cole is a nigga , doesn’t matter what the percentage is, he’s black. He doesn’t have the option to use white privilege , while niggas like Logic have the option and uses it daily.

I hate when y’all try to compare the two lol

LOL I'm well aware of your stance on this.... we had this argument enough times...

You aint answer about shorty tho.. lol you letting the black face slide with her? How bout if she say nigga in front of you? lol just trying to see

LOL I'm well aware of your stance on this.... we had this argument enough times...

You aint answer about shorty tho.. lol you letting the black face slide with her? How bout if she say nigga in front of you? lol just trying to see
The part that gets overlooked about the drake shit was that it was an art piece with a serious message. Niggas on here love to shit on drake so they brushed that part under the rug.

This chick is just doing some clown shit for views . So nah, she gets no pass from me.

Mann I thought this thread was about a becky.

That bish is mixed. Black and some other shit.

Zoe saldana got admonished for the nina simone biopic for skin darkening.
Chris breezy(a nigga ass nigga) was about to be cancelled nh because he said some shit about bitches and nice hair.
Drake was doing some wanna be artsy satirical shit with blackface and lost a battle because of it.

Is the question tho that lite brites ain't much better than cacs and they should watch themselves?

The part that gets overlooked about the drake shit was that it was an art piece with a serious message. Niggas on here love to shit on drake so they brushed that part under the rug.

This chick is just doing some clown shit for views . So nah, she gets no pass from me.

I've said this before but if Logic did that shit as an "art piece with a serious message" bullshit... you wouldn't defend it.

If this chick pulled some "art piece with a serious message" bullshit you wouldn't be defending her ass either.

I'm not even sure you would defend Cole pre-dreads pulling some black face "art piece with a serious message" bullshit either..

But we been through this enough times... We just not gon agree on this topic. Good day sir lol.....

until the next biracial person does some shit that you would let Drake and ONLY Drake get away with

Back