Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtube is down, and people are mad

Well I was mad af cuz the shit went down just as I was on the best play list I ever found.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

so this is why the kids were trippin last night.....both like to watch their lil youtube videos on the tablets and said it wouldnt work

the wifi connection aint great so i blamed it on that

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

so this is why the kids were trippin last night.....both like to watch their lil youtube videos on the tablets and said it wouldnt work

the wifi connection aint great so i blamed it on that

buddy told the jits charge it to the game lol

Reactions: 1/2
Conspiracy theorist saying that YouTube went down because an event went down on the moon. They cut the live feed and shut down youtube so no one would post it.

right in time for a mario vs sonic death battle

Doesn't really make sense. Like I can understand if they shut down to purge something from the site however unlikely but I don't understand that it stopped people from recording or seeing an event. YouTube doesn't control our eyes and cameras. People still could have uploaded video to Facebook, instagram, snapchat, Twitter etc.

How bout everyone that has the YouTube App on your phone. That app has access to your phone and the only thing that keeps hackers from getting access to your phone through the app is YouTube's own security. Which cant be compromised unless it's security is taken down. Which cant be taken down unless YouTube as a whole is taken down.

:ghost:yalls shit hacked

Reaction wasn't as bad as when PSN went down for a day.....people were leaving death threats and talking about kidnapping

Reaction wasn't as bad as when PSN went down for a day.....people were leaving death threats and talking about kidnapping

PSN was down a whole 2-3 months fuck a day. Still tight about that shit. Came back to fucking infamous.

Back