Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtube is down, and people are mad

Gray Matter

YouTube users are reporting that the worldwide video streaming service is currently down and they're not impressed.

The streaming website, which uploads 100 hours of content each minute, appears to be experiencing a worldwide service disruption.

Users, attempting to visit the site for their daily video fix, have reported seeing a blank website frame instead of the usual homepage.

Many frantic YouTubers took to social media, desperate to find out what was going on.

One user even god her hands on a map of outage hot spots around the world, supplied by downdetector.

YouTube tweeted that it was aware of the disruption to YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Music and was working to fix it as soon as possible.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/techno...y/news-story/235d0145acba370f0120da55a2954b5e

I didn't even care about the content just the idea of an entity so powerful with so much reach being down worldwide with no explanation scared the shit out of me.
I woke up from a nap and seen that shit. Was texting my niggas like "be safe".

That's long bruh.

that shit was scary

youtube done became such a big part of my daily life and that shit just made me realize it cause that shit never goes down

thats damn right. remind you how much we at google's teat. unfathomable amount of hours of content for you to consume

What we suppose to do at work? Work?

44123847_882519021953542_3738102701351763968_o.jpg

I jus heard bout it like 30mins ago lol

Lol, I literally shrugged and went to the DC app

Y'all wilding

These muthafuccas was about go into total anarchy over youtube being down. Lol

It's funny...yet

SADDER

DENA

BITCH

Back