Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your rules for a hosting a social gathering or going to one

I dont know, as a host, it never bothered me people didnt ask me if i needed help. Some of my friends always ask, but sometimes I just say "im good". I just want people I invite to have a good time and dont have to worry about anything.

Now, I have start asking if people needed help if im a guest. My aunt got me to do that over the years. I found out she kind of had a problem when people dont at least ask
I don’t worry about that…. I usually get rid of the food and drinks and shit then have the cleaning ppl come through the next day

I don’t worry about that…. I usually get rid of the food and drinks and shit then have the cleaning ppl come through the next day
Naw, I have to clean before I go to bed. I dont like a dirty kitchen before I sleep. There was only one time I let that happen but it was due to me being intoxicated. I crashed on my sofa.

Naw, I have to clean before I go to bed. I dont like a dirty kitchen before I sleep. There was only one time I let that happen but it was due to me being intoxicated. I crashed on my sofa.
Lol all food and plates gets cleaned asap but getting my feng Shuai together I’ll leave for the professional

Just remembered one. I dont really this issue but I have been to other people's homes and saw it.

People that bring kids, watch them at all times. Dont just let them touch everything they see. Dont let them run around in the house either.

Main rule... Dont bring uninvited guests without checking first...

Take your damn shoes off...

No smoking in the house...

No sh!tting unless its an emergency, have sh!t before you arrive...

:pause:

I think im gonna have to be vocal about my "shitting" rule. It has been violated a few times to where they use the main bathroom where guest are.

I had my homegirl and my boy at my house. Dude uses the main toilet where we all at. Then proceeded to talk on the phone with his girl while he taking a dump. Had to tell him he way to comfortable in my house, lol.

Back