Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your rules for a hosting a social gathering or going to one

Don’t bring Tupperware.

Don’t fix a to go plate before people eat.

lol People do that first thing?

I don't know how I'd react if I met people at the door and they had Tupperware in their hands. That's crazy.

What's y'all rules for niggaz who bring weapons.

I always check them. And show them where I put them at.

Du, you a grown man with a whole family. You still got people bringing weapons to your crib for friendly get togethers?

lol People do that first thing?

I don't know how I'd react if I met people at the door and they had Tupperware in their hands. That's crazy.

Du, you a grown man with a whole family. You still got people bringing weapons to your crib for friendly get togethers?
Yep. I’ve seen it a few times.

🤷🏿‍♂️ Lotta niggaz carry.... They always ask, and I always say I'll show you where imma put it. We was just talking rules.. figured I ask what do y'all do with that one.

My one home boy who just moved to Texas said everybody carries out there. I didn't know if anyone else had casual rules about weapons

🤷🏿‍♂️ Lotta niggaz carry.... They always ask, and I always say I'll show you where imma put it. We was just talking rules.. figured I ask what do y'all do with that one.

My one home boy who just moved to Texas said everybody carries out there. I didn't know if anyone else had casual rules about weapons

I mostly only hold events with families and close friends, so maybe I'm the oddball because the people I invite know off top not to bring weapons into my house without permission.

I don’t even keep my hammers in the crib no more

U ain’t bringing ur shit in here either around free flowing alcohol and my entire crew loves to argue ain’t no way

As a host, do yall feel a way if people dont ask you if you need help cleaning?

Ill admit in the past, I never asked unless they asked. Now a days, I will ask if they need help cleaning before I leave.

As a host, do yall feel a way if people dont ask you if you need help cleaning?

I’ll admit in the past, I never asked unless they asked. Now a days, I will ask if they need help cleaning before I leave.
U should Never ask or imply…..
Ur real homies will put shit away hell I have had girls do the dishes before leaving the party

The leeches will get a to go plate possibly some liquor and bounce

U should Never ask or imply…..
Ur real homies will put shit away hell I have had girls do the dishes before leaving the party

The leeches will get a to go plate possibly some liquor and bounce
I dont know, as a host, it never bothered me people didnt ask me if i needed help. Some of my friends always ask, but sometimes I just say "im good". I just want people I invite to have a good time and dont have to worry about anything.

Now, I have start asking if people needed help if im a guest. My aunt got me to do that over the years. I found out she kind of had a problem when people dont at least ask

Back