Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your rules for a hosting a social gathering or going to one

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
For yall that are actually social, what are some of your Actuall rules or unwritten rules for going to a gathering where there is food and hosting a gathering where there is food?

We will use the example of having a gathering and/or throwing a gathering at a home.
Doesnt matter if it is to watch a fight, movie, or game night. As long as it is at your home of someone elses home.

I would like to hear your rules as a host and a guest. If you dont host, say your rules as a guest.

Last edited:
Donā€™t bring Tupperware.

Donā€™t fix a to go plate before people eat.
Lol, I only bring tupperware at my parents gathering . They always give the remaining food away because they not gonna finish it. Those paper plates dont do well with a lot of weight, lol

My rules, cause I hold them pretty regularly:

If we're indoors, shoes off.

Don't bother the chef with how I cook.

Keep the plastic cup you've grabbed for drinks. Same with whatever shot glass you get.

Obviously, don't throw trash off my roof. I got four cans - two trash and two recyclable cans - for this.

My rules, cause I hold them pretty regularly:

If we're indoors, shoes off.

Don't bother the chef with how I cook.

Keep the plastic cup you've grabbed for drinks. Same with whatever shot glass you get.

Obviously, don't throw trash off my roof. I got four cans - two trash and two recyclable cans - for this.
I also do the shoes off in the house. Or i give them shoe coverings

Dont bring opened bottles of of alcohol. Had to add this rule recently.

Had a friend , who is known to be cheap, bring a open bottle of henny, and open bottle of grenadine. The henny only had about 2 shots worth of alcohol in it. I put him on blast at the party, lol.

Rule #3 should be #1. I'm real funny about who comes over to my house, so if you bring somebody(ies) with you and didn't ask you're not getting another invite.

Back