Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your partner cheated are you taking them back?

We
Breaking
Up....

I don't give a fuck.....

Niggaz not living in the same house.....

I'll go find a room, sleep on my sister's couch..... Something

I'll be there for the kids..... But I ain't fucking with you right now...

Go head for somebody get hurt ..... Final warning.....

Let me be on my bullshit...

I'd rather be wrong for emotionally feeling betrayed and losing faith in our marriage due to her fuck up.....

Adultery >>> abandonment....

I can carry my burden

In my head I think I could but I've never done it.
That red flag still there telling me that's not a person u try to build with.
Been cheated on, fucked em afterwards, but never went back in to a relationship no matter how much they wanted it.

We
Breaking
Up....

I don't give a fuck.....

Niggaz not living in the same house.....

I'll go find a room, sleep on my sister's couch..... Something

I'll be there for the kids..... But I ain't fucking with you right now...

Go head for somebody get hurt ..... Final warning.....

Let me be on my bullshit...

I'd rather be wrong for emotionally feeling betrayed and losing faith in our marriage due to her fuck up.....

Adultery >>> abandonment....

I can carry my burden

imagine this response as the worlds biggest chocolate chip cookie, and its just for you

This just isn't how regular people think

let me be clear, im not saying that people dont tend to behave irrationally when it comes to matters of the heart

with men, their ego more than anything is broken

with women, its trust

but one thing im not doing is gonna kill her or no dumb shit like that and eliminate two parents from my childs life. Just b/c we didnt work dont mean the child should go w/o both of their parents

once you get over the initial hurt of being cheated on, in whatever context, you gotta ask yourself "how long do I want to live in misery and a constant state of bitterness"...learn from it and let the shit go. Stop letting this shit keep you in spiritual and mental bondage.

let me be clear, im not saying that people dont tend to behave irrationally when it comes to matters of the heart

with men, their ego more than anything is broken

with women, its trust

but one thing im not doing is gonna kill her or no dumb shit like that and eliminate two parents from my childs life. Just b/c we didnt work dont mean the child should go w/o both of their parents

once you get over the initial hurt of being cheated on, in whatever context, you gotta ask yourself "how long do I want to live in misery and a constant state of bitterness"...learn from it and let the shit go. Stop letting this shit keep you in spiritual and mental bondage.
I can carry my burden

Fuck naw.

I aint doing that shit. I could never look at her the same. It would break my heart to put my youngest thru it, but there would be no more happy home with us under the same roof.

I don't know and I hope I'm never in the position to really have to make that choice.

giphy.gif

I took a guy back who cheated once.....never eva again.

Back