Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your partner cheated are you taking them back?

10 years
7 married

We just gonna have to break up for a while and try this co-parenting thing out...... Cuz imma fuck around an kill somebody if shorty think she just gonna hop back in my bed after playing with somebody else balls

I know for men its almost always an automatic "No", but when you're talking about a marriage...kids... that's not easy to just walk away from. I agree with @King Du we're gonna have to take some time apart, look at our marriage, look at ourselves to figure out how we got here and how we can make sure we don't get here again.

If it's serial cheating or if the cheating resulted in a kid (which means not only are you cheating but you smashing hoes, raw?) he's got to go. But an isolated incident, if it was just sex no feelings, I think I could eventually forgive. Eventually, not easily and not quickly.

how many threads are we gonna make about this lol

"its not black and white"

"there are levels to cheating"

"not all cheating is created equally"

"take from that what you will"

how many threads are we gonna make about this lol

"its not black and white"

"there are levels to cheating"

"not all cheating is created equally"

"take from that what you will"

First thread i seen.

But why would you take them back

First thread i seen.

But why would you take them back
brah, you were in those threads lol

b/c as cynical as this world has made me, i truly believe someone can be remorseful for their actions

if you understand the reasons why women tend to cheat, its rarely if ever to stroke their ego like their male counterparts

if you are really interested in making the best possible relationship for you and your partner, its gonna take you to lock the ego in the trunk and listen to her to figure out where things went wrong. I'm not excusing her actions as she still made a decision, HOWEVER, I'm not gonna be trying to condemn her everyday for the rest of her life for a decision she made based on circumstances in our relationship at the time when she made the decision

But then we get into what constitutes as cheating? Is it something as trivial as just conversing with another male in ANY context even if its strictly platonic in nature?

A lot of men need to get the fuck over themselves. They openly talk shoulda coulda woulda about who they would've fucked, but if their S/O has a moment of indiscretion, then you ready to put her in the local landfill. Grow the fuck up already.

brah, you were in those threads lol

b/c as cynical as this world has made me, i truly believe someone can be remorseful for their actions

if you understand the reasons why women tend to cheat, its rarely if ever to stroke their ego like their male counterparts

if you are really interested in making the best possible relationship for you and your partner, its gonna take you to lock the ego in the trunk and listen to her to figure out where things went wrong. I'm not excusing her actions as she still made a decision, HOWEVER, I'm not gonna be trying to condemn her everyday for the rest of her life for a decision she made based on circumstances in our relationship at the time when she made the decision

But then we get into what constitutes as cheating? Is it something as trivial as just conversing with another male in ANY context even if its strictly platonic in nature?

A lot of men need to get the fuck over themselves. They openly talk shoulda coulda woulda about who they would've fucked, but if their S/O has a moment of indiscretion, then you ready to put her in the local landfill. Grow the fuck up already.

I get you. Me i look at cheating as did you fuck another person. Im out. If you was just doing violating shit like flirting we gonna talk. And when we found out the reason for cheating im still out. Id just have to take that lesson from it.

I get you. Me i look at cheating as did you fuck another person. Im out. If you was just doing violating shit like flirting we gonna talk. And when we found out the reason for cheating im still out. Id just have to take that lesson from it.

this is what i'll say about that

unless she getting piped by a gang of niggas, thats the only way i wouldnt be able to take her back

if she ended up having an emotional connection to a dude that lead to them having a sexual affair and i found out about it, I would want her to be honest to me about her feelings that lead to that situation. I dont need to know details as you can probably imagine a dude will think of shit he hasnt even done with his wife all of a sudden being done to her.

At that point, the how dont matter but im more concerned with the why. Sure, it might put a temporary strain on our intimacy, but if you are truly trying to get to the root of the issue, that should be just that...temporary.

yeah its gone take a lil more to break my family

I do believe there are levels, and we'll move forward accordingly

but for the most part i took them vows seriously

thats my bitch, forever lol

If my boyfriend cheats I break up with him. Idk how I would feel if it was my husband and we’ve been together for a long time

If my boyfriend cheats I break up with him. Idk how I would feel if it was my husband and we’ve been together for a long time
you'll be aight

stop putting so much trust in man in the first place

Take her back?

7d68b9a212def58c3676c7655c0f3564.gif

Back