Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Last Fight

He’s paralyzed now. Have y’all seen these people y’all fought since?

I didn't even recognize dude when he showed up at my preliminary hearing. He could walk up to me tomorrow and I wouldn't know who he was.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
She's dead I think. You really aren't going to share Loquacious? Surely the statute of limitations is up by now.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Pretty much everything in the past 5 years was at work and barely a fight. It don't take much for me to swing...and if that shit connect, all the fight normally leaves them.

I wanted to fight this one nigga bad as shit.. Dude gonna tell me he should smack me...so I smacked him

Dude spit out a tooth, walked down to the bus stop and started a fight with a nigga who had nothing to do with the situation....I was hot about that....

Pretty much everything in the past 5 years was at work and barely a fight. It don't take much for me to swing...and if that shit connect, all the fight normally leaves them.

I wanted to fight this one nigga bad as shit.. Dude gonna tell me he should smack me...so I smacked him

Dude spit out a tooth, walked down to the bus stop and started a fight with a nigga who had nothing to do with the situation....I was hot about that....

What about your last real fight though.

And that other nigga who came in the door tryna start shit... Then gonna challenge me to come outside but kept tryna sneak me....

Nigga wouldn't square up or stay still for shit... But wanted to fight...

:smh:

When: Around 09
What led up to it: Roomate boyfriend Was feeling himself
What was outcome: Broken Hand swole up like Martin face fighting Hitman Hearns.

Results :Dude and ol girl married now.

What about your last real fight though.
They was one punches too....

Shit, we was up Hampton when my wife was graduating.... And my wife and her drunk ass girlfriends wanna get all up in their homegirl boyfriend face cuz he was a dog...and they was drunk and acting dumb....so he called them all dumb bitches...

Now this nigga was with a lot of niggaz... So I was like fuck it... Guess I'm fighting a lot of niggaz.... Nope.... Hit this nigga and he instantly go to sleep and all his friends just back up like "this nigga dead?"

Bruh it's a tough sale.... I've been jumped a few times outside the club.... Got my life in those... But it wasn't even one on one... So they don't really count either

I mean the one time I got hit with the box cutter...I think that was back in 06. That was wild. We was fighting like 8 niggaz on bel air road....I got cut pretty good, and one big nigga caught me with a nasty hit I ain't see cuz I was working wrestling his man's.... But I did manage to throw a nigga into somebody car windshield.... Nigga back shattered the whole glass...shit was wild....I was proud

Stomped some niggas out at a party back in like 08 or 09 if that counts.......

Back then i was on some ignorant shit, banging and all that. That was the very last physical altercation i had and I was either 18 or 19.

1 on 1 was probably when I was 16. I fought one of my homeboys brothers. I can't remember what I said but he got mad and was on some "Say that shit again" type shit and I said it cause i aint no hoe. He smacked me in the face and the rest was history. I was on that nigga nh. Fought all around my yard till my pops came to the sliding door and was like "Ya'll get out my backyard with that bullshit!" this nigga walked home up the street n i went in the crib.

They was one punches too....

Shit, we was up Hampton when my wife was graduating.... And my wife and her drunk ass girlfriends wanna get all up in their homegirl boyfriend face cuz he was a dog...and they was drunk and acting dumb....so he called them all dumb bitches...

Now this nigga was with a lot of niggaz... So I was like fuck it... Guess I'm fighting a lot of niggaz.... Nope.... Hit this nigga and he instantly go to sleep and all his friends just back up like "this nigga dead?"

Bruh it's a tough sale.... I've been jumped a few times outside the club.... Got my life in those... But it wasn't even one on one... So they don't really count either

I mean the one time I got hit with the box cutter...I think that was back in 06. That was wild. We was fighting like 8 niggaz on bel air road....I got cut pretty good, and one big nigga caught me with a nasty hit I ain't see cuz I was working wrestling his man's.... But I did manage to throw a nigga into somebody car windshield.... Nigga back shattered the whole glass...shit was wild....I was proud

Bruh I always wanted to do this in a fight but throw them through one of the side car windows instead lol. That's been on my bucket list, ever since my big bro told me that he once threw a nigga through a car window back in the 90s lol.

October 2018

Got into a fight a club with some bouncer's. First bouncer got handled. He bitched up.call for back up second one was a little guy he got handled as well. 4 other bouncer's came and put me in all types of 5 deadly venom's moves. A nigga was handled quite easily when they was tossing my ass out of the building.

Reason why I got into it with the bouncer's..........I was in the bathroom taking a piss punk ass bathroom attendant said I was drunk and pissed all over the wall instead of the urinal. Which was a lie. I washed my hands took some of his candy and gum and said I would tip him when I get some change. He got mad flashed the flashlight for the bouncer's to come in the bathroom. The one little nigga grabbed me and said I was too drunk to be in the club ironicallly. I said Ayo don't touch me he said or what so I punched him in his shit.

Verdict I won and lost at the same time. Fucked up thing my homie was the drunkest nigga in the bldg but somehow I got kicked out for being drunk.

I kind of shared my last one in the off topic thread already
Back in high school my girl and I were walking around the mall. I bumped into some guy and we both turned around and gave a look to each other. I guess she sensed something may go down because she made me walk away(I felt I could take him easily). Sometime later we were in another store and the guy brought friends and showed up at the entrance to the store waiting for me to come out. She didn't want to leave but the store didn't want it happening inside so they had us leave. We walk by and try to move along. I think he grabbed me. Don't remember who swung first but his friends soon joined and my ass was on the ground while she was jumping on someone hitting him. I'm getting kicked and shit and then security shows up and they ran away

Came out with a black eye and sore body from the kicks. I was happy my girl didn't just stand and watch. She was one of those cute girls who could actually fight and not just pull hair and shit
I was a little embarrassed going to school the next day with a black eye but was surprised by the show of support. Everyone wanted to know when I was going back to look for them so they can help lol. Never saw the guy or the others again.

Lol I feel better about my last 1 on 1 since that ended in my favor though

October 2018

Got into a fight a club with some bouncer's. First bouncer got handled. He bitched up.call for back up second one was a little guy he got handled as well. 4 other bouncer's came and put me in all types of 5 deadly venom's moves. A nigga was handled quite easily when they was tossing my ass out of the building.

Reason why I got into it with the bouncer's..........I was in the bathroom taking a piss punk ass bathroom attendant said I was drunk and pissed all over the wall instead of the urinal. Which was a lie. I washed my hands took some of his candy and gum and said I would tip him when I get some change. He got mad flashed the flashlight for the bouncer's to come in the bathroom. The one little nigga grabbed me and said I was too drunk to be in the club ironicallly. I said Ayo don't touch me he said or what so I punched him in his shit.

Verdict I won and lost at the same time. Fucked up thing my homie was the drunkest nigga in the bldg but somehow I got kicked out for being drunk.

Always knew your ass was trouble

Kinda long read if y'all interested.
When was it?
July 4th, 2008
What led up to it?
On that day I went over to my aunt's house to help my "uncle" cook for the family that day.
I say uncle like that because they were never married and no kids. They both had kids from previous marriages.
I get over there super early to start prepping all the food with him. The day was going good until he disappeared to take a ride. Normally he'd hit up the race track for gambling but when he got back I knew what time it was. See this nigga is a stone cold crack head, junkie, clucker whatever you wanna call it.
He came back and I smelled that shit on him something strong. I'm in the living room with a few of my aunts and he come in there begging for more money. My aunt keep telling him no. So he starts to get loud then disrespectful. Now I'm older now and you ain't gonna be talking to my aunts like that. So I get up to get him to go outside and get some air or something. Soon as I got close to him as he's sitting down, he started swinging. So I two pieced him and he was out like a light. I dragged him from the back of the house to outside. As I'm dragging him mofos was hitting him and kicking him. Shit was hilarious. I toss him in the grass. He finally wake up talking shit.
What was the outcome?
Long story short, once he woke up he was standing by his truck. I ran from the front door to him full speed and speared him into the side of his truck. Left a huge ass dent. They pull me off of him. But one of cousins around my age wanted a piece. He puts him to sleep in a choke hold.
Were there repercussions?
Police got called and he was still acting up. So he went to jail for the night. Next morning we all went back over to have leftovers and all that. Come to find out he got out before we got there. He didn't remember any of that shit. Tried speaking like nothing happened. Smmfh.

A lil rewind. This same uncle got knocked out in the 90s by my dad for talking shit about my aunts cooking one time.

Fast forward a few months ago he got knocked out by my aunts grandson.

Dude is a real life family punching bag. Lmao.

Bouncing don't really count cuz you don't get too many on the 1-on-1 tip....

But man every now n then you might catch some great ones.....

I did destroy this one dude on New years Eve once.... Nigga flat out tried to sneak in the girls bathroom to fondle chicks....I saw him go in there and ran right in after him and caught this werdio in the act of trying to grab a girls titites.... Man I wore his dumb ass out...

Just straight machine gun 1-2's into this nigga face and body.... It was just crazy....after he dropped, straight hammer fists to the back of his neck.... Then grabbed him by his belt and dragged him out the bathroom....

Dude was all fucked up.... When I got him out the door, the next two bouncers grabbed him up and gave him beats all the way to the door...

I think it was 2015. I was 26.

There was this italian dude, big as fuck. Had atleast 50 pounds on me. And was tall as fuck too. He was a mechanic and worked out the mechanic shop of the gas station my boy worked at.

So i happen to randomly be at the gas station chilling with my boy and he got into it with the italian dude.

Italian dude pushed him, my boy fell. The other mechanics all jumped and starting holding my boy so he couldnt get up. They was trying to defuse the situation so it dont turn into a fight.

But for me, all i see is this big mfer push my boy and mfers holding my boy on the ground.

I run over there, square up with the italian dude. Three pieced the fuck outa him, he stumbled like 6 feet, and i caught him with what is probably the best punch i ever thrown. Dude laid out cold.

I check with my boy really quick, he tells me hes good and to dip. I dip the fuck out.

My boy told me they was all going through the parking lot afterwards looking for his teeth so they could reattach it.

Im trying retire on that fight. I was a beast. Shit was caught on camera too. i still got the video somewhere.

Last edited:
Bruh I always wanted to do this in a fight but throw them through one of the side car windows instead lol. That's been on my bucket list, ever since my big bro told me that he once threw a nigga through a car window back in the 90s lol.
I kicked a driver's side window in once....

I wasn't fighting that night tho..... After I kicked the window in they sped the fuck off

Once got jumped in the club by some other bouncers....I took an L that night.... But not really cuz I walked out of there even after getting maxed..... But the bouncer that started it went to sleep after I hit him a few times.... And they had to take him to the hospital cuz his face was lacerated.... Everybody was coming at me like a sliced him up.... But it was straight punches...I guess I got sharp fists cuz that's not the only time that happened..... But this nigga had it bad... They said I pushed the skin so far apart that he needed stitches from like his forehead down to his lip.. Going down the middle of his face......

They no bullshit call that nigga Scarface to this day.... His story is still someone cut him up.... But it was really these hands....I got a busted lip and a black eye from his boys..... But that niggaz face forever fucked up

Back