Your Last Fight

When was it?
What led up to it?
What was the outcome?
Were there repercussions?

I'm talking about a real fight. Not a shoving/grappling match or you smacking someone and them just taking it.

WHEN: Prolly 2010 or so
WHAT LEAD UP TO IT: Some young nigga on the basketball court couldn't keep his hands to himself and didn't understand English
WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME: A quick W. It honestly was too many people all in the middle of the shit for it to be a fair one.
WERE THERE REPERCUSSIONS: Surpisingly no. If you a member of 24 hour fitness, you know they don't play around about fighting. Luckily I was with group of familiar people who didn't tell and they workers didn't catch it on the video.

WHEN: Prolly 2010 or so
WHAT LEAD UP TO IT: Some young nigga on the basketball court couldn't keep his hands to himself and didn't understand English
WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME: A quick W. It honestly was too many people all in the middle of the shit for it to be a fair one.
WERE THERE REPERCUSSIONS: Surpisingly no. If you a member of 24 hour fitness, you know they don't play around about fighting. Luckily I was with group of familiar people who didn't tell and they workers didn't catch it on the video.

I also later pissed in that nigga's gym bag. Fuck that kid.

• Ether
Reactions: Judy Winslow
Buuuut...it really don't. Lol

It's not a regular occurrence so I'm guessing he wanted to see if you're from somewhere out the way or are super young.

When: 1999 (I was in the 8th grade)

What led up to it: Dude on the bus called my mom and sister a bitch.

Fight: Slammed him in the bus seat...full mount..going to work...he big ass older brother came and snatched me off him and tossed me in the other seat across from the isle...right before he could hit me my homeboy whi was about his size but an 8th grader pulled him off and they start fighting.

Results: We got the W. Suspended from the bus for a week. Got a lil clout cause niggas was surprised I had hands. I was always the quiet chill nigga.

It's not a regular occurrence so I'm guessing he wanted to see if you're from somewhere out the way or are super young.

Meh. That's just something I can't explain. Just never been put into situations like that growing up, or during my adult life.

Well actually...I can think of 1 1/2 situations where it could've down...but didn't.

When: 1999 (I was in the 8th grade)

What led up to it: Dude on the bus called my mom and sister a bitch.

Fight: Slammed him in the bus seat...full mount..going to work...he big ass older brother came and snatched me off him and tossed me in the other seat across from the isle...right before he could hit me my homeboy whi was about his size but an 8th grader pulled him off and they start fighting.

Results: We got the W. Suspended from the bus for a week. Got a lil clout cause niggas was surprised I had hands. I was always the quiet chill nigga.
I got in a fight in 8th grade with a boy on a school bus. It was 2001 tho.