Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Last Fight

A dude named Joe. Lied about me being with him while he did some dirt. Police questioned me but saw it was BS. Caught him at the park one night. A brick to the face and a couple foot stomps later and Joe and I reached an amicable resolution.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
A brick to the face and yall reached a resolution?

Joe a bitch because a brick to face means I'm gonna have to murder you bro
Lol..shit that dude straight lied to the peoples aka police about me. Could have done football numbers behind that. He deserved to take that long sleep but i had other shit i needed to do in life. I keep it on me anyways so we would have definitely made the news if he was on that

Probably posted but I aint gonna snitch onmyself . That really last fight I had was really bout bout it.

Lol..shit that dude straight lied to the peoples aka police about me. Could have done football numbers behind that. He deserved to take that long sleep but i had other shit i needed to do in life. I keep it on me anyways so we would have definitely made the news if he was on that

Oh and if anybody is wondering he was robbing stores and told police i was with him..or better yet told them he was with me. I had rock solid alibi's for the dates in question though. I think he took me for a square but i really went light on him. Real street dudes (which im not one) would have laid him down for that

@Lea,

i dont remember my last fight

but one sticks out in elementary school (5th grade) with a friend of mine. idk why we were even fighting but i just remember he said something trying to show off in front of lil chick we both liked.

We stood shoulder to shoulder daring each other to swing for about 5 min. At some point, one of us swung and all i remember is a quick tussle before i was mounted over him asking him was he calm. He was trying to be tough and not say shit for the first few times

i told him that we supposed to be friends and this was hurting me more than it was hurting him. I see tears forming in his eyes. I asked him again was he calm. His eyes are red and tears are flowing down his face and he was like "yea...im calm" but he was looking like he was throwing a tantrum while saying it.

We were close af too so as I got up, i was on my guard in case he tried to swing on me. He apologized and things were kinda awkward for a week or so but then we started back talking like nothing was wrong.

@Lea,

i dont remember my last fight

but one sticks out in elementary school (5th grade) with a friend of mine. idk why we were even fighting but i just remember he said something trying to show off in front of lil chick we both liked.

We stood shoulder to shoulder daring each other to swing for about 5 min. At some point, one of us swung and all i remember is a quick tussle before i was mounted over him asking him was he calm. He was trying to be tough and not say shit for the first few times

i told him that we supposed to be friends and this was hurting me more than it was hurting him. I see tears forming in his eyes. I asked him again was he calm. His eyes are red and tears are flowing down his face and he was like "yea...im calm" but he was looking like he was throwing a tantrum while saying it.

We were close af too so as I got up, i was on my guard in case he tried to swing on me. He apologized and things were kinda awkward for a week or so but then we started back talking like nothing was wrong.
Too damn mature for a fifth grader.

Too damn mature for a fifth grader.
it was a very strange situation. I mean, she didnt like either one of us so it was a dumb ass fight anyway.

@Lea, it was over the girl we saw at the cafe that day i told you i went to school with

i also used to do this to my sister when we would fight

i was a terrible big brother. I tried all the latest wrestling finishing moves on her. She didnt deserve that
Man I would constantly just take shit from my older sister. One time she kicked me in the stomach and I threw up. Told my parents and she tried saying I started the shit

Back