Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ep 9 was meh

Desire suff felt like over acting.

Light skin lawyer milf sexy af

Walter white dont kno wtf he wanna do. Get up there n lie.

Still tellin that gas leak lie?? LOL

the daughter didnt kno she was parr of a crime family?! lol that broad is a bird

I don't know what direction they're going with the trial. He can play the sympathy card and tell his story but he still killed someone. There's no way he's getting a not guilty

Kind of hoping the insurrection doesn't work and Big Mo just takes them all out

I'm surprised she didn't get someone else to represent the kid. In her own words she didn't seem confident

Whelp. Didn't think that coupe would last long

That gas leak comment is gonna bite him in the ass later on

Really didn't think her girlfriend would live long or just didn't think that story would last long

Curious how him being part of a secret investigation works with him being brought in to testify

Oh from the previews it sounds like Fia was told about Adams involvement with her brothers death. That'll be interesting

Yea. The trial dont make ANY sense. He killed a kid. Open n shut case.

Best they can hope for is manslaughter

Lee might be the next Johnny Cochran the way she was getting in Gina's ahh on that stand. Even the prosecutor was like " Got damn she fu**ing me up right now"

Yeah Eugene can definitely be found guilty of killing adam but his lawyer is putting up a good defense to start off with but it really depends on what Michael says in thr trial.....I'm so tired of momma baxter and her annoying ass daughter

Yeah Eugene can definitely be found guilty of killing adam but his lawyer is putting up a good defense to start off with but it really depends on what Michael says in thr trial.....I'm so tired of momma baxter and her annoying ass daughter

Momma baxter can get the d. The daughter can gtfoh.

lol the face off w her n the desire boss chick in da club. I thought momma baxter was gone give her a kiss lol

After all the things that Eugene has been through I honestly forgot he committed a crime, murder at that. The trial was wake up call

Decent finale. I wont be satisfied until the wife and son are gone tho.

lol gotdamn shorty gave the baby away too.

Aw shit I spoke too soon. Jimmy still alive? SMFH Get him the fuck outa here too

So was that just brought up so she could slide in that the judge was corrupt on that particular trial?

Lol at asking your lawyer a question if it'd help your case and your lawyer says they don't know. This kid likely going to get off with a bad lawyer by using a damn sympathy card even though he killed someone.

She could go to the cops for her criminal parents keeping her from her son but of course that wont happen lol

Lol at giving up the rico case up because she wants to help the kid. Horrible agent. Wtf kind of writing is this? Lol

They give him protection now?

Damn that woman is evil lol

Wasn't expecting Jimmy to go out like that

She makes a deal with desire? That makes no fucking sense for her character

Fi put her son up for adoption? Wtf? Why? That also makes no sense

Jimmy survived? Well at least that parts interesting but it's not like his people seem to care. They let the wife take up the mantle

What's the judge going back to prison for?
This was a horrible finale lol

Decent finale. I wont be satisfied until the wife and son are gone tho.

lol gotdamn shorty gave the baby away too.

Aw shit I spoke too soon. Jimmy still alive? SMFH Get him the fuck outa here too
So the people who needed to die nothing happened to? I'm glad I'm not putting myself through this.

So was that just brought up so she could slide in that the judge was corrupt on that particular trial?

Lol at asking your lawyer a question if it'd help your case and your lawyer says they don't know. This kid likely going to get off with a bad lawyer by using a damn sympathy card even though he killed someone.

She could go to the cops for her criminal parents keeping her from her son but of course that wont happen lol

Lol at giving up the rico case up because she wants to help the kid. Horrible agent. Wtf kind of writing is this? Lol

Jimmy survived? Well at least that parts interesting but it's not like his people seem to care. They let the wife take up the mantle

valid fuckin questions 🤣

The whole season 2 has been a clusterfuck. This really was a 1 season show based on the original premise

New Orleans deserves better
Rosie Perez 🥰

Shit was Black Trauma nothing more
Beautifully shot
Horrible execution

That dumb broad had to give the baby up....she had nowhere to go and she can't live her life with baby at that young age with no support oh well fuck her.....I enjoyed the ending I kinda figured jimmy wasn't dead but I wonder what does rosie has up her sleeve with mr conti?

That dumb broad had to give the baby up....she had nowhere to go and she can't live her life with baby at that young age with no support oh well fuck her.....I enjoyed the ending I kinda figured jimmy wasn't dead but I wonder what does rosie has up her sleeve with mr conti?

I took it as her saying to hell with this baby now that she knew the father was the person that killed her brother.. so being the piece of shit person just like the rest of her family she tossed the baby away

Back