Welcome To aBlackWeb

I stopped watching this cause these people don't seem like they're gonna get any type of repercussions from their actions.

Who is going to win? The Father or the father-in-law lol

Had a feeling it'd somehow leak that the kid was still alive

Does asking if someone has kids ever actually work in the real world when trying to get info?

He left his nephew with her to go kill someone

A crash? Wouldn't it have been less chance you die as well to drive by?

Oh. That wasn't the plan lol that was the junkie

Amazing he's still walking after that and doesn't look injured much

Well that's a turn of events lol thought he was going to kill him

Taking his rage out on his loyal guard

The cop kills him? How the hell does no one see that though. Oh wtf the kid is still alive? So the cop failed to kill him
Yea that was pretty crazy

Wait did the detective just hint that the mayor was the one that called the hit on the judges wife? Wow that's fucked up. Best friend and pretty much only person he had left. I'd think if he didn't have the grandkid that he'd definitely give up

I had a feeling she would go to the judge

Wait did the detective just hint that the mayor was the one that called the hit on the judges wife? Wow that's fucked up. Best friend and pretty much only person he had left. I'd think if he didn't have the grandkid that he'd definitely give up

I had a feeling she would go to the judge

I was confused about that too but I dont believe he legit knew THAT was gonna happen. He mightve known after the fact tho. Still fucked up

Made me think the mayor did it because she knew he was connected to dirty cops
I took him at his word. He knew about dirty cops and called his go-to dirty cop. I dont think he woulda called dude if he knew they was gon kill his homies wife tho

Jus watched eps 6 n 7.

So chet hanks really jus drove into them? lol wtf

Daughter is annoying af

Hector Salamaca supposed to be italian lol

Dersire mob boss lady aint a looker. But she sexy imo

Judges old light skin gf sexy af

Fat ass hospital security a snitching ass bitch lol

So the daughter likes the priest now?

They show random lil boy. Jus to kill him off 3 secenes later.

Eugene shoulda killed the baxtor son

Overall season 2 solid imo

Fia needs to get slapped up again she's so damn annoying....shit bout to get hot with big moe crew and the mobsters....Michael is fucked up after putting 2 and 2 together

Jus watched eps 6 n 7.

So chet hanks really jus drove into them? lol wtf

Daughter is annoying af

Hector Salamaca supposed to be italian lol

Dersire mob boss lady aint a looker. But she sexy imo

Judges old light skin gf sexy af

Fat ass hospital security a snitching ass bitch lol

So the daughter likes the priest now?

They show random lil boy. Jus to kill him off 3 secenes later.

Eugene shoulda killed the baxtor son

Overall season 2 solid imo
Eugene shouldve put a hole in that niggas neck and listen to him gargle out his last breath.. he was ready to die

Eugene shouldve put a hole in that niggas neck and listen to him gargle out his last breath.. he was ready to die

Eugene is the low star of this show.

Im happy he didnt die

But lol tho. Wipe the blood off ur face. Lil homie tryin to board a public bus w a face full of blood lol

Lol I really can't stand Gina Baxter

I'm trying to remember what case she was talking about. The only one I can think of is the Baxter one and the cops already know about it

I feel like Big Mo's girlfriend is going to get killed

Of course he robs and trashes the place while getting recognized

Damn that agent is desperate as hell. Why do they keep letting her inside the house when she's clearly not wanted. She's been like a parasite this season

Ugh. Of course he gives in while trying to protect his grandkid

Previews showing Big Mo now having to deal with the 1 guy that left and the other guy that she forced out, Her girlfriend definitely gonna die

Lol I really can't stand Gina Baxter

I'm trying to remember what case she was talking about. The only one I can think of is the Baxter one and the cops already know about it

I feel like Big Mo's girlfriend is going to get killed

Of course he robs and trashes the place while getting recognized

Damn that agent is desperate as hell. Why do they keep letting her inside the house when she's clearly not wanted. She's been like a parasite this season

Ugh. Of course he gives in while trying to protect his grandkid

Previews showing Big Mo now having to deal with the 1 guy that left and the other guy that she forced out, Her girlfriend definitely gonna die

Yea. Solid ep btw. I can sense the end is near

I don't know what direction they're going with the trial. He can play the sympathy card and tell his story but he still killed someone. There's no way he's getting a not guilty

Kind of hoping the insurrection doesn't work and Big Mo just takes them all out

I'm surprised she didn't get someone else to represent the kid. In her own words she didn't seem confident

Whelp. Didn't think that coupe would last long

That gas leak comment is gonna bite him in the ass later on

Really didn't think her girlfriend would live long or just didn't think that story would last long

Curious how him being part of a secret investigation works with him being brought in to testify

Oh from the previews it sounds like Fia was told about Adams involvement with her brothers death. That'll be interesting

I don't know what direction they're going with the trial. He can play the sympathy card and tell his story but he still killed someone. There's no way he's getting a not guilty

Kind of hoping the insurrection doesn't work and Big Mo just takes them all out

I'm surprised she didn't get someone else to represent the kid. In her own words she didn't seem confident

Whelp. Didn't think that coupe would last long

That gas leak comment is gonna bite him in the ass later on

Really didn't think her girlfriend would live long or just didn't think that story would last long

Curious how him being part of a secret investigation works with him being brought in to testify

Oh from the previews it sounds like Fia was told about Adams involvement with her brothers death. That'll be interesting

I dont feel like they are setting this shit family up for the fall in the last episode. At the very least I hope the wife or son gets got before this is over

Back