Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your first time.

I was 14 maybe 15. This freak girl at my church had a sweet 16 at a hall and it was like a wedding. She had her boyfriend and she had girls as her bridesmaids and she wanted me and 3 guys from church to be the best man and we can have any girl we wanted.

We like sure. We get to her house to take pics and then we take the limo to the hall where the party was.

Ole girl was showing me her panties and I knew i could fuck.

I had a condom on me and we dipped to the bathroom and hit on the floor.

I didn't know what I was doing. I think I had the condom on inside out lol. Man after 5 pumps I bust.

I felt so embarrassed. I didn't get her number. But she called me the next day. Ole girl who had the sweet 16 gave her my number.

Told her was at church and would call her back and never did

I was 14 maybe 15. This freak girl at my church had a sweet 16 at a hall and it was like a wedding. She had her boyfriend and she had girls as her bridesmaids and she wanted me and 3 guys from church to be the best man and we can have any girl we wanted.

you either Mexican or you're rich or both, wtf is going on here

:huh4:

Now the first time I really got into it... That was tragic and great at the same time...

We were watching galaxy quest.... Never forget that part... And it just went down, I was on top of her for as long as I could last... And everything suggested I was doing pretty well.... Then I pulled out... And she just turned around like she was ready for me to hit from the back... But I was like

? Yeaaaaah.... That's it ??‍♂️

She was piiiiiised. Never got to run that one back ??‍♂️

Back