Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your first time.

We were both 14. Shit lasted a long time because neither one of could believe it was happening. We couldn't even focus on enjoying it.

Her sister coached us through it the second time so it was better. Even though I ain't nut I was stressed tf out thinking I got her pregnant. smh
tenor-28.gif
I think some of yall should reread the stories yall telling and see the wild shit you experienced tenor-28.gif

I was 16 and it was some mid lol. It got better the 2nd and 3rd time but the 1st time I legit remember thinking "Is this it? It's gotta get better than this" lol

Crazy thing is after that I went to a sleepover with his gf. She should’ve beat me up.

Alright ma'am. However you have to spin it
No I’m serious. He and I were close friends and had already been doing things. Then they started dating a year after I became cool with her. I met her through a friend of mine.

No I’m serious. He and I were close friends and had already been doing things. Then they started dating a year after I became cool with her. I met her through a friend of mine.
This is the equivalent to "we use to talk". Can you admit it was kinda dirty to fuck her man regardless who was their first?

17 is not as young as I would have assumed. What made you hold out?

This is the equivalent to "we use to talk". Can you admit it was kinda dirty to fuck her man regardless who was their first?

17 is not as young as I would have assumed. What made you hold out?
Oh yea it was dirty. I ain’t give a damn tho.
I was something else when I was younger. I ain’t care about your boyfriend. If you made me mad, I was going for your man.

I wasn’t holding out. It was just the timing. I wasn’t really thinking bout sex but that day, idk.

Oh yea it was dirty. I ain’t give a damn tho.
I was something else when I was younger. I ain’t care about your boyfriend. If you made me mad, I was going for your man.

I wasn’t holding out. It was just the timing. I wasn’t really thinking bout sex but that day, idk.
I understand. Early adulthood can be wild time.

Did I tell you my girlfriend hates you and said "Kandy look like she got chin hair, aint no way she could take my man"

You look like you played the trumpet in highschool, I bet you weren't thinking about sex.

i honestly cant recall the exact first time and its fuckin w/ me right now

anyway, the one that comes to mind was around first lol...it was awkward

i was just a kid on a mission....stayed at my aunts house and her boyfriends daughter had to come over there while they went out

ya'll know the score, lil truth or dare turned into dry hunchin and yadda yadda....

she was not cute ya'll.....look like her damn daddy now that i think of it......anyway she told somebody, and it got back around to my sister

she hemmed me up one day like

:df4: You fucked TJ?

me: :wtf11:heeeelll naahhhh.....ya'll crazyyyyy...ha haaaaa......nope

i know she knew tho

i honestly cant recall the exact first time and its fuckin w/ me right now

anyway, the one that comes to mind was around first lol...it was awkward

i was just a kid on a mission....stayed at my aunts house and her boyfriends daughter had to come over there while they went out

ya'll know the score, lil truth or dare turned into dry hunchin and yadda yadda....

she was not cute ya'll.....look like her damn daddy now that i think of it......anyway she told somebody, and it got back around to my sister

she hemmed me up one day like

:df4: You fucked TJ?

me: :wtf11:heeeelll naahhhh.....ya'll crazyyyyy...ha haaaaa......nope

i know she knew tho
I need an age

Back