Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your ex’s parents

Naw need the long story on this one what brought this on
Just had enough, really.
I always gave him a pass with his slick talk..Then one day he questioned my parenting and that was the last straw.

I told the whole story on the old site...I hated dude. My dad hated dude. Even one of my homies stepped to him for talking reckless. Shit most of local neighborhood hated that nigga.
I hated that nigga on his deathbed. People said I was wrong how I felt while he was dying....But I gave no fucks. Dude encouraged a lot of fuckery that can't be forgiven with a sorry.

Just had enough, really.
I always gave him a pass with his slick talk..Then one day he questioned my parenting and that was the last straw.

I told the whole story on the old site...I hated dude. My dad hated dude. Even one of my homies stepped to him for talking reckless. Shit most of local neighborhood hated that nigga.
I hated that nigga on his deathbed. People said I was wrong how I felt while he was dying....But I gave no fucks. Dude encouraged a lot of fuckery that can't be forgiven with a sorry.
I see why you were upset gucci and jeezy didn't kill each other now.

no

dont have any ex's that it was that serious with to be all buddy with their parents

if this doesnt work for some reason im sure i'd stay in contact with my mil

So I'm the outlast here?

I'm the only one who most parents didn't like?

I'm not even a scumbag.
An ex's father liked me until he found out I was actually sleeping with his daughter. Got a text from him and then just avoided him until the relationship ended lol

Back