Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your ex’s parents

Damn I can’t relate to this at all
My wife's mom loves me. Dad don't care for me. Called himself warning me. Had to remind him he wasn't qualified to warn me.

My one ex's mom...Didn't think I'd equal to anything without a college degree. Said her daughter shouldn't have to struggle.

Another ex's mom...Wanted to use me but talk shit too. Her dad was the nigga that pulled the gun on me.

Another ex's mom was just a nasty person. Attitude, smell and look. Eat mayo off her fingers type nasty. Fat b.

Trauma man.....Drama and trauma

My wife's mom loves me. Dad don't care for me. Called himself warning me. Had to remind him he wasn't qualified to warn me.

My one ex's mom...Didn't think I'd equal to anything without a college degree. Said her daughter shouldn't have to struggle.

Another ex's mom...Wanted to use me but talk shit too. Her dad was the nigga that pulled the gun on me.

Another ex's mom was just a nasty person. Attitude, smell and look. Eat mayo off her fingers type nasty. Fat b.

Lol, what did you do to deserve such hate. Seems to be a trend

My ex was the first parents I hadn't met because one lived out the country and one had lived a few states away
Families love me though

Always been good w my ex's/gfs parents and siblings.

Except for this mexican chick I dated when I was much younger. Those mexican dads cock block on another level.

Me and my ex's pops are friends on fb.

We was cool never had probs. Both her parents liked me

Sometimes ppl form bonds with their ex's fam even that last even tho the two of them didn't. I wouldn't trip

So I'm the outlast here?

I'm the only one who most parents didn't like?

I'm not even a scumbag.

I'm very good with my ExMiL. She even lived with me for a minute, helping with the kids

We talk like 2x a month

What did you do for the dad to pull a gun on you?

Back