Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your ex’s parents

Rubato

it only matters to us
Do y’all still keep in touch with any the parents of your exes?

Why or why not?

Would you expect your current s/o to feel a way about it?

Do y’all still keep in touch with any the parents of your exes?

Why or why not?

Would you expect your current s/o to feel a way about it?

Only in passing or at holidays or whatever. Just never really communicated that tough when we were together and the frequency stayed about the same. I wouldn't have a problem with my lady staying in contact with her ex's parents. I mean, outside of the fact that they kinda HAVE to because they are her kid's grandparents, it just wouldn't bother me in general. And I couldn't be with someone who was bothered by that.

Only in passing or at holidays or whatever. Just never really communicated that tough when we were together and the frequency stayed about the same. I wouldn't have a problem with my lady staying in contact with her ex's parents. I mean, outside of the fact that they kinda HAVE to because they are her kid's grandparents, it just wouldn't bother me in general. And I couldn't be with someone who was bothered by that.

Yea

I’m single so I’m not really worried about that part right now, but my ex mama follow me on socials and I have a hunch that she’s relaying certain info back

I didn't, but I would if they were cool peoples

My wife was still cool with her ex's mom for a good minute

Me

But I don’t think I care enough to do anything
U care
Block her rass

EG6r7Oc.gif

Only with one ex Parents. And its cuz her and her family were friends of my family before her and I got together. So its just kind of say hey whenever I bump into them.

"Know I worry bout ya momma, but I ain't never gon call her..."

Back