Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
I don’t like them using lyrics against artist, they did it against lucci and they gonna use it against thugga

I'm torn on this because yes artist license and all that but when you're literally on record and video giving a detailed description of actual crimes then you can't be shocked when them peoples put 2 and 2 together and come knocking on your door with a warrant.

I remember thug tweeting out 2 years ago “I woulda been killed lucci but you’re a good father” so this beef has been explosive for a while. Iont think Sergio kitchens did anything so he’s bout to sing

The indictment is public information and just taking a quick look through they've got so much evidence that I don't even think it really matters who snitches at this point. All them niggas either got photos, videos or audio of them doing something stupid

When it comes to these big cases, ain't nobody going home.

I like Young Thug too, this dumbass motherfucker doing gang shit yet he hanging out with Elton John. I rather hang out in high society than be surrounded by dusty hood dudes doing murders over dumb shit.

Humans are funny man. When it comes to sex, power and violence, we can see all the warning signs shit is going bad, we got people that tell us shit is going to go bad, we got examples of shit going bad and we'll still do it.

And then be like, "Why the fuck did I do that?"

Last edited:
The indictment is public information and just taking a quick look through they've got so much evidence that I don't even think it really matters who snitches at this point. All them niggas either got photos, videos or audio of them doing something stupid
Them niggas think cell phones are a magical device no one else has access to

Back