Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
“If you read page 240 section 7, you’ll see the lyrics ‘I’m boolin at the bullstop.’ Your honor this clearly implies he is peddling drugs at the bus station.”

I don’t like them using lyrics against artist, they did it against lucci and they gonna use it against thugga

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
So wait is that story about Lucci throwing that dude out the car because he didn't want to ride around with a dead body true?
Not sure what you mean.

They're talking about Young Thug allegedly committing a murder in a rental and ordering / giving the Okay on stabbing YFN in jail.

YFN did kick a dead dude out of his car though after a shootout went bad for them.

He got out on bond then his ppl and him caught a RICO and that's why he's locked up now.

It would seem coincidental that Thugga's BM got killed randomly,but that's how it was reported

I wonder if there was a connection?They arrested the dude who killed his BM

I don’t like them using fictitious or past statute of limitations lyrics against artist...

Fixed. If these mfs are stupid enough to keep self incriminating themselves bragging/ranting on a song about crimes they actually committed and can still be charged for, I say they get what's coming to them. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Guess we might have a couple of grand prize winners on our hands.

So wait is that story about Lucci throwing that dude out the car because he didn't want to ride around with a dead body true?

That's part of a long string of things they're tying to this entire story but that specific crime is actually part of Lucci's indictment, him and his set are facing 105 counts between 11 of them, because the guy was killed in the commission of another crime so they're holding Lucci and everyone else in the car legally responsible

Back