Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

I mostly dont agree with them using rap lyrics against rappers, unless they're saying facts about a specific crime, but this shit here.....this all kinds of dumb to say and put on there while you still doing dirt.

I agree with you wholesale

The most important thing is that I wonder how many likes did he get and did he achieve his like goal numbers

First of all this kid is 18. I'm hoping that pic is from a Throwback Thursday post cause he's looking like babyface finster right now.

Among the 28 people charged in the racketeering indictment is Tenquarius Mender. It was not immediately clear Friday if he and Quartavius Mender are related.

Second... if they aren't related I need one of you ATLiens to explain this baby naming situation to me. No way those two names came out of two different families.

Aren’t they?
Tf they quoting rap lyrics for then..
If it's something to do with an actual crime that the rappers are dumb enough to put in a song then by all means, but if you're using lyrics like "fuck the DA and the judge" that's just some petty bullshit infringing on niggaz art. Meek mill judge tried to do the same. Cacs wanna control rap lyrics so bad.

Back