Welcome To aBlackWeb

You weren't bullied because you watched anime. you were bullied for this

What era we talking?

Because if we talking the 90's then yeah you were bullied for liking anime by niggas that would rush home and watch DBZ in secret.

Muhfukkas was bored back then... Hell they'd bully you over wearing the wrong name brand.

Thank you. It's a trend now to act like anime has always been acceptable

I never remember a time when niggas was bullied for watching anime. I remember back in the late 90s/early 00s seeing niggas walk around pretty confidently in shirts that look like this:

m_5acac61ba6e3eadbda17ad66.jpg

At my school you got "bullied" for not liking anime enough. If you was to come out the closet admitting you fucked with anime and the only thing you knew was DBZ and Digimon....them nerds was on yo ass for being a poser lol. And don't let them had found out you only watched the shows and didn't read manga...

At my school you got "bullied" for not liking anime enough. If you was to come out the closet admitting you fucked with anime and the only thing you knew was DBZ and Digimon....them nerds was on yo ass for being a poser lol. And don't let them had found out you only watched the shows and didn't read manga...
Your school had nerds bullying people, type of bizzaro world school you went to

Your school had nerds bullying people, type of bizzaro world school you went to
Bullied was in quotations....it was the equivalent of "you can't sit with us"

Plus my area had a lot of group overlap. The nerds and athletes kicked it with goth kids...band geeks was selling weed to the skaters...if you were "known" you belonged to more than one group. Football players was playing Yu-Gi-Oh on the bus πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Back