Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix You (Season 5, TBA)

Joe didn't even give a fuck about that lol
I know that’s what I’m saying you saw how much he didn’t give af and that he was plotting how to end her. He really knew he was gonna have to kill her. No way he was just gonna take Henry and leave her and she would just take that. He’s have to take her out.

He was prepared to kill her but if she never made a move against him first he would have spared her. Joe would have just left with Marienne and left Love and the baby behind

I'm new to this series and I'm just start watching the series over the weekend. I have a few observations about this show. One is is obvious.

1. This cracka is a straight weirdo

2. I really want him to get his ass kicked but the people he's going after are bigger assholes. Shout to Paco and the Black chick and dude being the only likeable characters in this series

3. This isn't a series question but how in dafuck can people have a problem with Dave Chappelle comedy special and yet still not even had a thought of boycotting a series that promote weirdo ass stalking of a female? Not one protest from Netflix employees

Back