Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix You (Season 5, TBA)

So I read it’s been approved for season 3. Lmao. Love gonna kill that nigga when she find out he fucking the neighbor lol.

Just finished this. This show so far has been the tale of two different seasons

First season felt incredibly fresh and well written like an actual Netflix original

Second season felt rushed and lazy and uninspiring and if you didn't know any better, you would think lifetime wrote this one instead of the first season

Second season was all over the place and for the most part didn't make any fucking sense. Dude sends a 15 year old away and tells her to start over like she failed last semester's final or something

Joe was completely different from the first season. He was very calculated last season. This season felt like he was learning on the fly.

And Love character arc showed promise then by seasons end, I rolled my eyes at that shitty monologue.

They really tried to make that shit make sense.

Lol I thought dude committed that when he jumped out the window

736be3acd6de44a2d5a2d893fe75f1275703f442.gif

Finally finished season 2. He instantly lost interest in Love when he found out she was fucked up too, lol.

It’s like that feeling you get after busting a nut with a chick you shouldn’t have fucked with or did so out of desperation and now you regret it, lol.

Back