Welcome To aBlackWeb

You scared of affection?

I like to hear I look nice.
I will compliment my man and honestly, I enjoy telling someone they’re handsome or that they look good.

There was a point where I felt like affection was annoying, didn’t mind not getting it at that point. However, I do enjoy affection again and I enjoy giving it.

I intimidate woman, they rarely give me direct compliments. But they do things that are compliments that I think are cute. Example, at a restaurant a woman owns and operates. Walk in, young cat at the register with dreads..kicking game, she ain't studying him. He get his food and bounce, she see me. Other dude that was in there, steps up to get his food, tries to rap..nigga got a bunch of uh huh, uh huh, uh huh..have a nice day.

Now its just me and her, she take her sweet time, her disposition is vulnerable, she asking me about alot of specifics of how I want my shit that she ain't ask them. I take that as a compliment and leave feeling good.

Not for nothing, that nor what the opp stated is affection. Change the title to.. you afraid of admiration?

I be thinking niggas be lying. A nigga can’t even compliment me without me telling him to shut the hell up or some rude shit.

“Kandy you look nice today.”
“Nigga look nice deez nuts”

Welp...this describes me.

I sometimes hit her wit the "Yeah whateva nigga", or just " Mmm hmm" reponse anytime she compliments me.

The reason is b/c of the bolded...

I can’t even lie though. One of my exes I wouldn’t really be affectionate with and the other one I was doing the MOST(to me). It depends on the person as well. If that’s not the basis of how we get down I’m cool with not much affection. My ex was straight out the gate with affection. My other ex we were best friends before dating, so affection wasn’t a part of what we did.

She became more affectionate than me after we got into a relationship. But I'm still in that mindframe like how we were before. I mean every so often I'll show affection...but my way is different from hers.

Her...will give random gentle kiss and tell me she loves me

Me...sees her sittin at dining room chair...grabs her whole head...cocks it back...place my WHOLE MOUT over her lips and just stand there. Breathing on her face. Then I'll probably lick her face, eyeball, lips, whatever. I'm weird like that wit her.

My other ex...I was probably doing more of the "conventional" way of affection. Holding hands...random kiss on lips...rubbing her lower back...caressing...that kinda stuff. So it definitely depends on the person.

I don't do it, just to do it. Like you mentioned, it has to be natural. Current looks me sometimes like "Why can't you just give a regular kiss?" Why?

not scared, its just not my strong point

i got your compliments, set up all kinda sweet dates and shit, back rubs, foot rubs, etc

but im bad about cuddling, holding hands, listening to long winded drama stories, extra kissing, any hand written love notes or cards, and being able to show emotion about shit i dont care about

I've been called "cold" and "distant" for this shit and its aggravating cuz I swear im doing shit right and dont notice it

I intimidate woman, they rarely give me direct compliments. But they do things that are compliments that I think are cute. Example, at a restaurant a woman owns and operates. Walk in, young cat at the register with dreads..kicking game, she ain't studying him. He get his food and bounce, she see me. Other dude that was in there, steps up to get his food, tries to rap..nigga got a bunch of uh huh, uh huh, uh huh..have a nice day.

Now its just me and her, she take her sweet time, her disposition is vulnerable, she asking me about alot of specifics of how I want my shit that she ain't ask them. I take that as a compliment and leave feeling good.

Not for nothing, that nor what the opp stated is affection. Change the title to.. you afraid of admiration?

Shutcho lying ass up

I’m more physically affectionate than I am verbally but I’m working on being more verbal

Women ain't as gully as u might believe them to be in ur own head. They intimidate easy, a decent looking nigga with confidence looking them into their eyes for who they are not wanting a thing from them in return but their real self and attention..

View attachment 125422 u dont know nothing about that. I cant speak on flight to a fish.
nigga im a fucking eagle

you a rooster

eagles fly over their shit

roosters walk in theirs

dont disrespect me like this again

dont delete ya posts

b/c one thing for sure, two things for certain

im Varsity and you JV nigga...we aint shooting at the same baskets

dont you forget that
I think that the way that I expressed my point initially was wrong. My first instinct is to be a dick about shit. Take what I said about fish and flight not as the insult I actively made it seem like. What it is, I know I'm not lying because I see it. I see it because it happens, you if you are not joking. Believe it's a lie because of how I move and what u believe about interaction. My point is, that we think different so...I cant tell u where I believe you dont see what I see.

Like, you volunteer to be an official that dictates the rules of a game in your off time. Regardless of the reasons you told yourself. That's part of a larger mode of operation and thought bro. If I volunteer to help the kids, ref wouldn't be my go to. We different kinds of niggaz fam, not better than the other..just different

You told a story about ur kid saying yall invited to the neighbors. You were having small talk with the neighbors and on..and..on..and..on. Point being, I admire that..I would love to be that. I ain't the nigga the neighbors invite over..I cant understand the gratitude you feel from shit like that that you dont feel no more cause it's normal now.

Ion think I'm better than u fam..in fact, I deadass like u

I think that the way that I expressed my point initially was wrong. My first instinct is to be a dick about shit. Take what I said about fish and flight not as the insult I actively made it seem like. What it is, I know I'm not lying because I see it. I see it because it happens, you if you are not joking. Believe it's a lie because of how I move and what u believe about interaction. My point is, that we think different so...I cant tell u where I believe you dont see what I see.

Like, you volunteer to be an official that dictates the rules of a game in your off time. Regardless of the reasons you told yourself. That's part of a larger mode of operation and thought bro. If I volunteer to help the kids, ref wouldn't be my go to. We different kinds of niggaz fam, not better than the other..just different

You told a story about ur kid saying yall invited to the neighbors. You were having small talk with the neighbors and on..and..on..and..on. Point being, I admire that..I would love to be that. I ain't the nigga the neighbors invite over..I cant understand the gratitude you feel from shit like that that you dont feel no more cause it's normal now.

i dont volunteer

i get paid

but i get your post...thanks for the clarification

This shit is hilarious

I give germs a hard time occasionally, but when he be on his serious shit, I can feel what he be saying

I like he a good sport about shit though

Back