Welcome To aBlackWeb

You scared of affection?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I be thinking niggas be lying. A nigga can’t even compliment me without me telling him to shut the hell up or some rude shit.

“Kandy you look nice today.”
“Nigga look nice deez nuts”

be thinking niggas be lying. A nigga can’t even compliment me without me telling him to shut the hell up or some rude shit.

“Kandy you look nice today.”
“Nigga look nice deez nuts”
Scared of affection?

Nope. I’m affectionate with who I wanna be affectionate with.
When I read niggas I assumed all niggas including someone you were interested in. My mistake.
Also, giving affection isn't the same thing as receiving it.

When I read niggas I assumed all niggas including someone you were interested in. My mistake.
Also, giving affection isn't the same thing as receiving it.
I know. I have no problem with a dude I’m talking to on that level saying things like that. I might say shut up at first but I enjoy it.

I can’t even lie though. One of my exes I wouldn’t really be affectionate with and the other one I was doing the MOST(to me). It depends on the person as well. If that’s not the basis of how we get down I’m cool with not much affection. My ex was straight out the gate with affection. My other ex we were best friends before dating, so affection wasn’t a part of what we did.

Bagging bad bitches only will do that to you... this nigga...smh

:hahaha:

@Goldie ...just go bag you some all American mud ducks and apparently all will be right again...

And by mud ducks I don’t really mean a muddy mallard...I mean a less than desirable , facially and bodily challenged female...you know you gotta be literal wit’ these folks smh lmao

@Goldie ...just go bag you some all American mud ducks and apparently all will be right again...

And by mud ducks I don’t really mean a muddy mallard...I mean a less than desirable , facially and bodily challenged female...you know you gotta be literal wit’ these folks smh lmao
This nigga into beastiality!
:wdf2:

How often do you give compliments @Hustle Marsalis

Well how is your current relationship, affection wise ?
Im a compliment giver. Half because I know it helps people's self esteem half because I want to let them know how I feel.
They are always true though.

We are hot and cold with it. Some days it's a lot done days it's none. Depends on how we feel.

Back