Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY You, Me, Him, & Her Podcast: S1:E3.5: Say Less

@Duwop i gave you a lot of shit over like 6 months but I really just wanted you to do the pod and I was trying to light a fire in you in the most me way possible

Obviously I know things weren’t solely up to you or because of you but eh I just liked fucking with you about it. Even now I know this isn’t all you but you been there since the beginning trying to make things work and you’re a big part of why it is what it is. You’re doing a good job man

@Duwop i gave you a lot of shit over like 6 months but I really just wanted you to do the pod and I was trying to light a fire in you in the most me way possible

Obviously I know things weren’t solely up to you or because of you but eh I just liked fucking with you about it. Even now I know this isn’t all you but you been there since the beginning trying to make things work and you’re a big part of why it is what it is. You’re doing a good job man
I know you look up to me little bro....

I'll never stop being the example you need to see...

He’s the other side of the Gemini today. Beware it doesn’t last long.
Kandy I feel like this post is antagonistic

I would give what you’re saying some credence if I was upset about anything yesterday but I truly wasn’t upset about anything. I just was giving an extreme method to cleanse the site of its existing negative energy if you will which I’m theory would make it a better place for members (mainly female) to post. Maybe we were too caught up in the delivery as a whole but the message was just and genuine. I wish we came to an understanding

Back