Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY You, Me, Him, & Her Podcast: S1:E1: One Eyed Du

I appreciate the sentiment but I dont take this as serious, which is why it stood out to me. But like I said I'm not knocking yall cause I can tell it comes from a good place. Yall care about how the website performs, yall care about the amount of effort yall put into this. It's not possible for me to care as much as yall do cause I'm not as involved. I come on here when I'm bored, fuck around or seek a good debate. That's the realm this place exist with me.

Like yall said in the podcast, people be hurting to just admit certain shit, like validation and alladat..with how candid I am..how am I candid about all of that but not about devotion to the website, feel me. So it's not a diss that I said yall serious about it like I'm tryna be like..hold yall in comparison to me.

I'm just saying..maybe yall a little to serious about something..as least for me I always assumed was much more easy going
I think I understand what you're saying but listen, all we're saying is every now and then it would be nice if niggas just said thank you every now and again.

A lot of us can take jokes better than y'all give us credit for and for the most part we don't get serious unless the situation calls for it, but the bickering and shit just gets old at some point.

Idk man, I just put pride in a lot of shit I do. Even if it's me volunteering my time at my church for a community gas giveaway. I'm doing it like I'm getting paid for it because my name is attached to it. Or like when I make a table or something that only I will enjoy. I want it to come out perfect and will obsess over little imperfections.

So yeah, we take it seriously when we have to

Good podcast yall. Looking forward to the next one whenever it drops.

Understandable yall mentioned the games n shit we used to have all over the forum were fun as hell and good for the community but can be a bit time consuming to organize and to put in that time to still have some folks complain about shit, that would prolly irritate me as well.

I was rollin when @Duwop tried to fit in his eyeball story at the very end of the show and @Kandy shut that shit down.

Du: But aint the name of the episode Du eyeball or some shit?
Kandy: Nah bruh story time is over.. its too late

:hahaha:

Good work to all involved tho for real

I been writing my thoughts and stories down a lot in my pad a lot more

I think I understand what you're saying but listen, all we're saying is every now and then it would be nice if niggas just said thank you every now and again.

A lot of us can take jokes better than y'all give us credit for and for the most part we don't get serious unless the situation calls for it, but the bickering and shit just gets old at some point.

Idk man, I just put pride in a lot of shit I do. Even if it's me volunteering my time at my church for a community gas giveaway. I'm doing it like I'm getting paid for it because my name is attached to it. Or like when I make a table or something that only I will enjoy. I want it to come out perfect and will obsess over little imperfections.

So yeah, we take it seriously when we have to
Man fuck these niggaz AP

Oooooooweee, I wish yall would let me mod for a month

I'd make platinum threads off the shit niggaz inbox me..

download.jpeg
But I get you

If nobody cared how the site performs and shit, the site wouldn’t be great and you possibly wouldn’t log on for the “fuckery” you love so much.

for that I say “You’re welcome.“
You know what..to you and the rest of the Mod Squad

ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

We appreciate all dat yall do..Goldie too

This nigga ain’t listen. This generic af.

I did listen Kandy lol...funny that U said my response was “generic” because I was sitting there listening feeling like y’all was talking about me during certain points...in tha fact that I don’t make many threads and a lot of my responses are usually some silly shit even tho I’m very capable of adding insight and real dialogue to convos...but a lot of times I choose not to....kinda like Lurk and Germs said, this place being my “escape” and me just being wit tha shits but I do be kinda feeling like I’m “cheating tha site” a little bit because I’m more than capable....

Also I can get long winded wit’ my posts and I know niggaz hate titangraphs....but in honor of your return Ms. Kandy...I’ll do better lol

I did listen Kandy lol...funny that U said my response was “generic” because I was sitting there listening feeling like y’all was talking about me during certain points...in tha fact that I don’t make many threads and a lot of my responses are usually some silly shit even tho I’m very capable of adding insight and real dialogue to convos...but a lot of times I choose not to....kinda like Lurk and Germs said, this place being my “escape” and me just being wit tha shits but I do be kinda feeling like I’m “cheating tha site” a little bit because I’m more than capable....

Also I can get long winded wit’ my posts and I know niggaz hate titangraphs....but in honor of your return Ms. Kandy...I’ll do better lol
Ok now I believe you listened.

@Kandy sounds just like I thought she would(thats not a bad thing either)

tenor.gif

Back