Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY You, Me, Him, & Her Podcast: S1:E1: One Eyed Du

I will say what stood out most for me listening to this, and I skipped alot of shit, no diss i just got a short attention span. Yall really take this shit serious..like, I feel bad with the amount of fucking around I do. I had no idea this is that serious to yall. That being said....

All due respect..all due respect, I say this with all due respect. Listening to yall gripe about it so serious kinda..for me, I cant speak for no one else. For me..yall gotta lighten up man..it ain't that serious. But I'm not in yall inboxes ion know who bitchin about what so..I'm sure yall on it the way yall are cause of whatever communication yall getting from others..but jesus man..

I feel fucked up for joking so much if this is the way it is.

I think it was good to talk and vent about shit forreal

Like it ain't too often we get to talk to someone else about this shit and they get it.... So all of us talking to each other... It was refreshing and we definitely vented a lot. But we all agreed to fall back on that as much in future pods before we even dropped any of these

Last edited:
Figured more of y'all on the late night crew would be on this.

This my mid morning check in. I'll be back around my real wake up time

i actually liked this.

i just finished it .

lots of points and shit that can become threads and spoke about.

Yall did good on this one,.
Kandy is a nice addition.
AP still a hoe but a good moderator
DU and chi held their own.

keep up the good work yall

I will say what stood out most for me listening to this, and I skipped alot of shit, no diss i just got a short attention span. Yall really take this shit serious..like, I feel bad with the amount of fucking around I do. I had no idea this is that serious to yall. That being said....

All due respect..all due respect, I say this with all due respect. Listening to yall gripe about it so serious kinda..for me, I cant speak for no one else. For me..yall gotta lighten up man..it ain't that serious. But I'm not in yall inboxes ion know who bitchin about what so..I'm sure yall on it the way yall are cause of whatever communication yall getting from others..but jesus man..

I feel fucked up for joking so much if this is the way it is.
I don't recall what was discussed this day but I can say you take this as serious as we do. If you didn't would have commented on that topic specifically

Its cool tho, the ABW is literally the glue that binds us together so yeah, maybe we should take it serious

Or.....maybe.....just maybe..... we simply creating dialogue.

I don't recall what was discussed this day but I can say you take this as serious as we do. If you didn't would have commented on that topic specifically

Its cool tho, the ABW is literally the glue that binds us together so yeah, maybe we should take it serious

Or.....maybe.....just maybe..... we simply creating dialogue.
I appreciate the sentiment but I dont take this as serious, which is why it stood out to me. But like I said I'm not knocking yall cause I can tell it comes from a good place. Yall care about how the website performs, yall care about the amount of effort yall put into this. It's not possible for me to care as much as yall do cause I'm not as involved. I come on here when I'm bored, fuck around or seek a good debate. That's the realm this place exist with me.

Like yall said in the podcast, people be hurting to just admit certain shit, like validation and alladat..with how candid I am..how am I candid about all of that but not about devotion to the website, feel me. So it's not a diss that I said yall serious about it like I'm tryna be like..hold yall in comparison to me.

I'm just saying..maybe yall a little to serious about something..as least for me I always assumed was much more easy going

I appreciate the sentiment but I dont take this as serious, which is why it stood out to me. But like I said I'm not knocking yall cause I can tell it comes from a good place. Yall care about how the website performs, yall care about the amount of effort yall put into this. It's not possible for me to care as much as yall do cause I'm not as involved. I come on here when I'm bored, fuck around or seek a good debate. That's the realm this place exist with me.

Like yall said in the podcast, people be hurting to just admit certain shit, like validation and alladat..with how candid I am..how am I candid about all of that but not about devotion to the website, feel me. So it's not a diss that I said yall serious about it like I'm tryna be like..hold yall in comparison to me.

I'm just saying..maybe yall a little to serious about something..as least for me I always assumed was much more easy going
As-salamu alaykum king

I ain't catch it the first go round but AP really compared ain't shit niggas to an STD

I don't know if that was a genius comparison or dumb af. It's definitely interesting to me

I ain't catch it the first go round but AP really compared ain't shit niggas to an STD

I don't know if that was a genius comparison or dumb af. It's definitely interesting to me
I don't remember saying that but when people have developed a reputation for destroying situations over and over, people call them a cancer. What's the difference between that and what I said?

I said similar when the first ep dropped. Im like these niggas too mature for me lol. It wont be for everyone but for those it entertains, that should be who they target.

Im jus here for the fuck shit and i keep it moving lol.

Back