Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

Imma start vigilante justice of beating people within an inch of their life, and call myself "Mercy"

People gonna be like

"Thank God Mercy came here and beat that old lady into a coma before the cops came... Cuz they would have shot her."

Naw fuck that.... Imma find the biggest bluntest instrument I can find..... Crack her fucking skull with it.... And dare y'all to challenge me cuz I left her alive

Let us know how living in that basement feels when you're 60 years old and still trying to pay off the multi-million dollar lawsuit her family hit you with 'cause you left her in a vegetative state.

but hey, you preserved life, right?

Let us know how living in that basement feels when you're 60 years old and still trying to pay off the multi-million dollar lawsuit her family hit you with 'cause you left her in a vegetative state.

but hey, you preserved life, right?

Heroes never get the glory they deserve

I think he's a pussy for blaming that old bitch but at the same time I don't care I didn't even watch the vid just been reading yall posts if her old racist ass decided to really die by cop or better yet she was so fucking racist she really thought she was superior enough to run up and stab a black cop because he was black why the fuck are we crying over this bitch?

I don't see anyone in here crying over this woman's death. She seemed like a piece of shit and she ultimately got what she asked for. I have no need to celebrate her death tho...

I just think the point that's being lost is that if a cops go-to response is shooting a white woman of all people..those who they tend to protect the MOST.. How much of a chance you think WE gon get when they already have an irrational fear of us black folks to begin with?

I don't know about y'all, but I'm cracking the fuck up over here....

This is why the comedian in watchmen was bat shit crazy..... He knew people were savages and the joke is you're really just protectingb them from themselves....

Even when the shit seems cruel..... Is actually the most humane...

Like think about it.... Cop about to calmly and cooly execute this woman....

And I come up like. "wait..... Before you kill this bitch.... Can I at least hit her a few times with a baseball bat, I'm tryna see something?"

I don't see anyone in here crying over this woman's death. She seemed like a piece of shit and she ultimately got what she asked for. I have no need to celebrate her death tho...

I just think the point that's being lost is that if a cops go-to response is shooting a white woman of all people..those who they tend to protect the MOST.. How much of a chance you think WE gon get when they already have an irrational fear of us black folks to begin with?

She threatened a black cop and was racist as shit with it and gave him all the power to pop her ass and get away with it I don't think your narrative fits

Sounds like a bunch of yall lost your gun rights and are overcompensating....

Du... Ol fake ass casy jones ass fall of the foot clan ass nigga
Fuck it... Tryna team up...I used to practice outside with the axe....

As long as we have a no kill rule like Batman, they can't say we worse than the cops

Oh the old "how are my people's murderers gonna feel about my people justifiably killing one of their own"...
Newsflash negro THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. And will kill you for less than blinking.

Stop acting so scary and look at the facts.
This cop has to do more to justifiably protect himself because he's black and that woman was white. Foh.

This has no bearing on whether or not more black lives will be lost unjustifiably to white cops.

A cops goto response to someone charging them or anyone else with a weapon and intent to harm, after several warnings to drop said weapon should yield a similar result.

I THINK IT'S TOO GOTDAMN EARLY FOR YOU TO BE HAVING A MIDLIFE CRISIS!

phoenix jones out here doing the lords work....
FUZUs.gif

Oh the old "how are my people's murderers gonna feel about my people justifiably killing one of their own"...
Newsflash negro THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. And will kill you for less than blinking.

Stop acting so scary and look at the facts.
This cop has to do more to justifiably protect himself because he's black and that woman was white. Foh.

This has no bearing on whether or not more black lives will be lost unjustifiably to white cops.

A cops goto response to someone charging them or anyone else with a weapon and intent to harm, after several warnings to drop said weapon should yield a similar result.

Oh im completely aware they dont give a fuck lol. This has everything to do with police culture though and their tendency to use deadly force when they dont have to. You said it yourself "And will kill you for less than blinking"

That's the argument that was being made. Dont nobody give a shit about this lady on here. But that culture of excessive force overall needs to be addressed. I think we can all agree on that.

For this particular case... since it came out that dude was not equipped with a tazer(not sure about the pepper spray)... he was justified to do what he had to, to protect his safety and the safety of all the bystanders there. Coo.

That being said... cops that DO have tazers, pepper spray and other tools they can use to incapacitate a threat without killing them.. tend to skip all that shit and the gun is used immediately instead. That's a problem

Oh im completely aware they dont give a fuck lol. This has everything to do with police culture though and their tendency to use deadly force when they dont have to. You said it yourself "And will kill you for less than blinking"

That's the argument that was being made. Dont nobody give a shit about this lady on here. But that culture of excessive force overall needs to be addressed. I think we can all agree on that.

For this particular case... since it came out that dude was not equipped with a tazer(not sure about the pepper spray)... he was justified to do what he had to, to protect his safety and the safety of all the bystanders there. Coo.

That being said... cops that DO have tazers, pepper spray and other tools they can use to incapacitate a threat without killing them.. tend to skip all that shit and the gun is used immediately instead. That's a problem

Taser or not he was completely justified.

So if the cop had a tazer and just said fuck it and opted to use the gun instead.. ur cool with that?

not just in this instance.. across the board?

I think he gave her enough warning space and chance for it to go another way. If he had a taser it maybe would not have escalated to that point because he could have just tased her dumb ass off top and be done with it.

He did everything he had to do for it to go another way.

The fact you niggas want to just lump him in with other police when dude a month ago shot ol girl on a wellness check in just 2 seconds is trash. And sad af. He did as much as he could to get a different result. Yall want to lump him with these murderers and call him trigger happy. Fuck off.

Back