"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

It's a a difference between an armed person being killed after plenty of warning and an unarmed person being killed with none at all for you niggas trying to compare which is wack.

She ran at a cop who had a gun pointed in her direction and had warned her several times that he would shoot her, with scissors and intent to harm.

That shit was justified.

My family member was both shot and stabbed

he said he'd take the bullet over the stab wound any day

I value his logic and sense more than you guys who never been stabbed or shot before saying "Why was he afraid of scissors when he had a gun"

besides that tho i still believe cops need to be trained better for certain situations.

and still taking a police state over believing some of you crazy ass people can police yourselves
I've been stabbed and fuck that shit. Never been shot before but yeah stab is some bullshit. Don't know what hurts more the entry pause or the exit pause again.

“yo the cop has on a vest, why is he worried about getting stabbed with scissors by a 70 year old woman? If this was me I woulda kicked the scissors out her hand with a roundhouse “

View attachment 186335
Don't be rediculous all it takes is a stab or slice to the jugular vein. Vest don't protect the neck area.

I dont apperciate you lames theiwing salt . I can't give comments.? Y'all are encroaching on my freedom of speech.

yall do know that video of the African cop doing that Judo Throw on the dude with a machete was a training exercise, right?

Truth betold I'd rather deal with someone with a machete than a person with scissors or a knife.

Yes all of them are bladed weapons, but only one requires using your body's momentum.

You close the distance on a person using a machete and you limit mist of their offensive options.

Close the distance on someone using a knife or scissors.... Think about it, this shit aint rocket science, but it is simple physics.

Bruh you can't bring up the existence of a fucking training exercise that drills arming knife holding attackers and in the same breath say 4 shots to the chest is the better option.

a buncha

Related image

head ass looking niggas right now

Bruh you can't bring up the existence of a fucking training exercise that drills arming knife holding attackers and in the same breath say 4 shots to the chest is the better option.
You have a gun why would you put that away to try and disarm somebody with a weapon

Reactions: Eyerone