Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever been robbed??

Yup, lucky I didn't get killed. Had to lie to convince niggaz I wasn't psychotic.

Me and this nigga I called my cousin at the time were leaving the club with these two chicks. We get to the car, I'm closing my door, and I'm feeling it being pulled back open.....

Soon as I see the niggaz.... I immediately wild out and grab him by his neck and my "cousin" yelling D D D chiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!??

The chicks screaming and I'm slowly recognizing what's going on and kinda just...submit...

I saw my homie with a gun to the back of his head on the hood of the car... And even though I didn't actively respect the danger of it....I had a gun in my face

The lie I told later was there was no clip in the gun.... But I never saw forreal. There was no excuse for the way I was acting. I was getting bolder the longer I didn't hear a shot pop off. .

They got our phones, jewelery ( I never bought another watch or chain) and my school ring. Niggaz took the car keys..... Drove to the corner, beeped the horn and threw the keys out...

I was so hurt
fucked up. some extreme shit

I forgot but my cuzzo just reminded me of the times I got robbed in the Dearborns by his friend

Weed, bus tokens, swishers (or whatever we was smoking) all gone when I walked in the wrong building. When I told my cousin he said he was gonna handle it and ended up going directly to dude apt. He said he gave me some of the tokens back and we smoked the weed

Funny thing is, im like nah I don't remember. His response 'nigga yeah you do! You was mad the whole time we smoked and didn't wanna come back to the DB's for months'
LOL on the bus tokens

When I was like 11 or 12, I just came back to the block with some chicken wings and french fries, I had those shits slathered in barbecue and duck sauce, I was ready to demolish those shits. One of the older neighborhood dusties came over and was like "let me get a fry"...mf snatched a whole wing and rode off.

I haven't thought about that shit for almost 20 years...

@Chi-akin Citywalker @Chi-town B @ChicagoFigure @Whis Khalifa
this a Chicago tale for sure

It’s kind of long but all necessary
Aite so boom

It was Caribbean African Fest at Washington Park I think it was either 99 or 2000 I was like 13-14. My best homie was Belizean and his pops was like he got a stand there he gonna sell some shit so we like bet we gonna roll to help out or whatever....his pops car was full so we like we ll ride the train from Edgewater ( on the North side) to Washington Park out south then he ll drive us back after the fiction....I gotta add this my first time taking the train past downtown especially without adult supervision. My homie s cousin lived on 63rd and a couple blocks east of Cottage Grove...so the plan is me and homie gonna ride the red line to 63rd....walk all the way east to his cousin s crib scoop him up...walk to Washington Park.....

How I knew this was gonna be a fucked up day... we missed the stop on 63rd, got off on 69th and had to take the train back 63rd....so we walk all the way down to the cousin s crib a couple of blocks east of Cottage Grove ( like a mile or so walk)
We scoop up his cousin and walk over to Washington Park ( crazy cuz we almost got jumped on our way to Washington Park ) we get there we link up w my homie s pops , he like y’all can function but meet me here at this time then we ll cruise home

So we functioning then out of nowhere it starts storming crazy like vendor stands are flying around crazy ....we like wtf plus ain’t no one got an umbrella cuz this was so unexpected ....we try to find his pops we see this old bastard run to his car w his stuff then peel off ....we like hell no... this was the days before cell phones so now we standing in the rain like New Edition like what we posed to do ....do we wait for him to come back or what? Mind you this our first time on that side of town so we barely know where we are...so I’m like fuck it we are soaked , pops ain’t say shit to us... let’s just walk back to 63rd then walk to the train then take the red line back north....so we following my dudes cousin cuz it’s his area we just walking ( soaked)

After a while I’m like doggie this taking too long where are we? We look up and we like on 39th and cottage grove I’m like wtf? How this happen...so now we are like we can walk back towards 63rd I’m like wait there s a red line stop on 35 th cuz the Sox stadium is there so let’s just go there and get on the train there so as we walking north on Cottage Grove we get to like 37th ( now there s a park there and mixed income housing but in those days it was the fucking projects) , at that point it stopped raining but we were still soaked . So on 37th after the rain I guess project niggas decided to come out and congregate on the corner . So we walk past them niggas to get to 35th so we can walk west to the train....I tell my dudes like yo keep walking straight act like u don’t see or hear them niggas....we get to like 36th we hear niggas calling us before we can even think of an exit plan we surrounded....niggas tapping our pockets and shit lol now I’m the only nigga w cash ( moms gave me 30.00 I put 20 in socks then 10 in my pocket) so in the pushing and shoving commotion a weapon comes out lol that ended any fucking type of resistance we were even thinking bout putting up...gave the homie the 10 dollars like this all I got soon as I did that , the cottage grove bus going back south pulls up ( there s a stop right on 36th) I literally dove on the bus my homies were right behind me...bus driver closes the door and take off... so I explain to the bus driver what happened pull out the 20 out my sock ask niggas if they have change so I can pay the fare for me and my guys no one said nothing to us so the bus driver just let us ride for free ..we took the bus all the way back to 63rd and Cottage Grove , left his cousin on the corner then walked west (1 mile) to the red line stop....got there tried to get change from the attendant to pay for the train he didn’t have change so I put the 20 in the machine that shit ate my 20...the attendant was like call CTA and they ll refund ur money and let us get on the train....we rode that train all the way back up north shaking like strippers

Quite a traumatic experience LOL

@Chi-akin Citywalker @Chi-town B @ChicagoFigure @Whis Khalifa
this a Chicago tale for sure

It’s kind of long but all necessary
Aite so boom

It was Caribbean African Fest at Washington Park I think it was either 99 or 2000 I was like 13-14. My best homie was Belizean and his pops was like he got a stand there he gonna sell some shit so we like bet we gonna roll to help out or whatever....his pops car was full so we like we ll ride the train from Edgewater ( on the North side) to Washington Park out south then he ll drive us back after the fiction....I gotta add this my first time taking the train past downtown especially without adult supervision. My homie s cousin lived on 63rd and a couple blocks east of Cottage Grove...so the plan is me and homie gonna ride the red line to 63rd....walk all the way east to his cousin s crib scoop him up...walk to Washington Park.....

How I knew this was gonna be a fucked up day... we missed the stop on 63rd, got off on 69th and had to take the train back 63rd....so we walk all the way down to the cousin s crib a couple of blocks east of Cottage Grove ( like a mile or so walk)
We scoop up his cousin and walk over to Washington Park ( crazy cuz we almost got jumped on our way to Washington Park ) we get there we link up w my homie s pops , he like y’all can function but meet me here at this time then we ll cruise home

So we functioning then out of nowhere it starts storming crazy like vendor stands are flying around crazy ....we like wtf plus ain’t no one got an umbrella cuz this was so unexpected ....we try to find his pops we see this old bastard run to his car w his stuff then peel off ....we like hell no... this was the days before cell phones so now we standing in the rain like New Edition like what we posed to do ....do we wait for him to come back or what? Mind you this our first time on that side of town so we barely know where we are...so I’m like fuck it we are soaked , pops ain’t say shit to us... let’s just walk back to 63rd then walk to the train then take the red line back north....so we following my dudes cousin cuz it’s his area we just walking ( soaked)

After a while I’m like doggie this taking too long where are we? We look up and we like on 39th and cottage grove I’m like wtf? How this happen...so now we are like we can walk back towards 63rd I’m like wait there s a red line stop on 35 th cuz the Sox stadium is there so let’s just go there and get on the train there so as we walking north on Cottage Grove we get to like 37th ( now there s a park there and mixed income housing but in those days it was the fucking projects) , at that point it stopped raining but we were still soaked . So on 37th after the rain I guess project niggas decided to come out and congregate on the corner . So we walk past them niggas to get to 35th so we can walk west to the train....I tell my dudes like yo keep walking straight act like u don’t see or hear them niggas....we get to like 36th we hear niggas calling us before we can even think of an exit plan we surrounded....niggas tapping our pockets and shit lol now I’m the only nigga w cash ( moms gave me 30.00 I put 20 in socks then 10 in my pocket) so in the pushing and shoving commotion a weapon comes out lol that ended any fucking type of resistance we were even thinking bout putting up...gave the homie the 10 dollars like this all I got soon as I did that , the cottage grove bus going back south pulls up ( there s a stop right on 36th) I literally dove on the bus my homies were right behind me...bus driver closes the door and take off... so I explain to the bus driver what happened pull out the 20 out my sock ask niggas if they have change so I can pay the fare for me and my guys no one said nothing to us so the bus driver just let us ride for free ..we took the bus all the way back to 63rd and Cottage Grove , left his cousin on the corner then walked west (1 mile) to the red line stop....got there tried to get change from the attendant to pay for the train he didn’t have change so I put the 20 in the machine that shit ate my 20...the attendant was like call CTA and they ll refund ur money and let us get on the train....we rode that train all the way back up north shaking like strippers

Quite a traumatic experience LOL
See this is why I don't fw the southside ??

Got ina car chase w kings out by like 35th and western bc my guy was trying to sell some speakers

I told him never again
giphy (4).gif

Aite story number 2.....

Now here I’m a little older was after my sophomore year away at University...I come back that summer ....a lot of my homies doing their thing , my best homie RIP at the time was slowly transitioning into a monster out in these streets but still the nicest guy u d meet....anyway one day we decide to hit the laundromat on Lawrence and Broadway....we do our laundry pack up our shit and bounce....get to my boy s crib realize My boy left his cell phone at the laundromat, we call the cell phone some nigga picks up talking yea yea I got ur phone , I’m in the alley behind the laundromat smoking just meet me there I’ll give it back to you....we like bet what a swell guy....

We get there we see homie like hey we here bout the cell phone....this nigga ends pulling the hammer and robbing us of everything else we got on us ( the day I lost faith in humanity lol )

I ll leave the story there but we got the cell phone and our stuff back for sure

I've never been tried in a strong armed robbery. Elzo you gotta have the gun on you especially the laundromat story.

I've never been tried in a strong armed robbery. Elzo you gotta have the gun on you especially the laundromat story.
LOL fam that was the last thing I was expecting to happen

But we were definitely using that cell phone that night for sure

Meeting in the alley didn't ring off any alarms, tell that nigga to meet inside the laundromat
LOL. We were so happy someone found it we weren’t even thinking...the alley was behind the laundromat that’s prolly why we weren’t tripping

Now that y’all got me thinking it about it.... I got into so much crazy shit that specific summer that I basically didn’t come back home until I graduated from the university

I think I told this story before. My very first car I ever had as an Isuzu pup that had daytons and was lowered. Cost me 800 dollars cause a friend of my was a friend of the guy that sold it to me. Leather interior with a stick shift. I put a 6 disc changer cd player in it with subwoofers, new speaker and a new radio.

I didnt know how to drive stick so in learning I ended up fuckin up the drive shaft. My uncle fix cars so I asked him to repair it for me. We went to the junk yard found a drive shaft and I dropped my car off at his house. Which is accross the river from where I was living.

One morning he calls me, hes like..your car is (backdagreen)..dats the name of a notorious hood down here. I'm like, why is my car backdagreen when I gave you my car in West Ashley...for ref..I'm in the north, hes in the west, and backdagreen is downtown in the east.

So he says, don't worry about why it's there, you betta go get yo shit fo niggaz break into it. So I catch a cab downtown..the cab driver was nice enough to drive through the hood till we spot it. I get out..my windows smashed, radio stolen, speakers and subs gone..seats all ripped up..

I just left that bitch down there..walked to the bus stop and caught a bus home.

Damn why unc do you like that?

Back