Welcome To aBlackWeb

You don't know what time it is

Soul_Rattler

No bullshit.

They've added days, taken away days, added months, changed the names of days and months, changed the day of the new year, advanced and rewound hours, made a leap year, and with climate change, not even the Earth is a fair indicator of seasons anymore.

What the fuck are we celebrating?

What year does the rest of the non Christian world who actually constitute the majority of the population of the planet think it is?

Whats the signifance of it really being new years or not? Like what does it change?

New years was just an excuse to spend time with fam, drink, get all up in some pussy and set a few goals to hold myself accountable too for a few months.

So what would change if its not the year 2019, but actually 4253 and the new year actually being in March or something?

Whats the signifance of it really being new years or not? Like what does it change?

New years was just an excuse to spend time with fam, drink, get all up in some pussy and set a few goals to hold myself accountable too for a few months.

So what would change if its not the year 2019, but actually 4253 and the new year actually being in March or something?
The beginning and ending of the year brought into scope the changing of seasons. The earth blossoms in spring and dies and slumbers in winter.

You know that, right? Thenit's worth acknowledging how odd it is to celebrate a new year in the middle of winter. That's like celebrating someone's birthday at a funeral. There's literally a time and place for everything.

So when is it new years in Africa?
I'm not answering ridiculous questions today.

The beginning and ending of the year brought into scope the changing of seasons. The earth blossoms in spring and dies and slumbers in winter.

You know that, right? Thenit's worth acknowledging how odd it is to celebrate a new year in the middle of winter. That's like celebrating someone's birthday at a funeral. There's literally a time and place for everything.

I'm not answering ridiculous questions today.

Ok but and? Thats the part im trying to get too. If this was the correct new year what would be different? Im still gonna just chill with fam, drink, and get deep into pussy. So what would be different? Just curious.

Last edited:
Ok but and? Thats the part im trying to get too. If this was the corrrect new year what would be different? Im still gonna just chill with fam, drink, and get deep into pussy. So what would be different? Just curious.
You can do with this information the same thing you do with any information: whatever you see fit.

Do something or do nothing, that's up to you.

This shit don't matter in the grand scheme of things
I was waiting for you to say this.

No, it may not matter in every regard.

But if multiple kings, popes, and governments took the time (pun not intended but applicable) to change time over and over again, obviously it matters to somebody.

It's just like when they say Jesus' skin complexion don't matter. If it doesn't matter, why change his image from top to bottom and spread it all over the globe?

I'm not not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but there has to be a line between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact.

I was waiting for you to say this.

No, it may not matter in every regard.

But if multiple kings, popes, and governments took the time (pun not intended but applicable) to change time over and over again, obviously it matters to somebody.

It's just like when they say Jesus' skin complexion don't matter. If it doesn't matter, why change his image from top to bottom and spread it all over the globe?

I'm not not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but there has to be a line between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact.
Paganism

Back