Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

You seem to see dating and or procreation with somebody that's not Black as a sign of someone's inherent view on Blackness itself and their value of it. And that's just not something you can measure without really knowing somebody. And that same scrutiny often isn't kept for things just as or even more potentially "damaging" than marrying outside somebody Black.

Given that getting somebody pregnant isn't exactly rocket science, using that as the sole or main determining factor to then cast doubt on an entire lifetime of work with no other evidence...yeah that's also gonna get you a side eye because the reasoning doesn't hold up under scrutiny without other evidence.
Agreed

I fully acknowledge this about myself and at the present moment, I'm still very much ok with this

Maybe I'll grow out of it. I'm not a finished product but for right now, this is going to be my position

I also admit my upbringing has a lot to do with how I view interracial dating growing up in the deep South.

How the Fuck did I miss this thread 😂🤣

17 pages of Justification

I'mma read this shit tomorrow ...maybe

tenor.gif
Because they actually hate the concept of pro-blackness. I'm proof of that. But since they can't outright say that they have to water down what pro blackness is

Agreed

I fully acknowledge this about myself and at the present moment, I'm still very much ok with this

Maybe I'll grow out of it. I'm not a finished product but for right now, this is going to be my position

I also admit my upbringing has a lot to do with how I view interracial dating growing up in the deep South.

And that's more than most folks can admit about themselves. Trust we all got views that are either conflicting or just straight up judgemental towards others that don't make sense but we do it anyway. I damn sure got mine

lol this thread bruh. My wife white & while I do speak for the betterment of our race constantly at the same time I’ll never claim to be Malcom X. Then again I’ve said it before in this thread… I don’t think too many people benefitting from housing, food drives & job programs are concerned who anyone that spearheads those efforts are fuckin.

Being bi-racial & getting up in arms over this is wild tho. One of my kids do this they getting a quick smack in the back of the head.

And I like how you and others keep conveniently leaving out that regardless of his contributions, I will still give him the side eye
How I leave that out when that's the basis of my response to you

confused-what.gif

If Kareem was able to secure reparations for all US black people, I can still be happy at his contributions for making that happen but STILL look at him with a side eye for choosing to marry a white woman
Well he ain't do none of that including marry a white woman but if he did and you sideye him how do you look at yourself in the mirror?

How do you look at yourself that haven't done anything but sideye the man that got reparations for black people lmao 🤣 🤣 what thee fuck

Another thing I've noticed is that some of the posters who share the same views as you have openly admitted to dating, fucking etc white women white adjacent. I have never dated/slept with any of these types of women
Good for you.
I date sistas with no issue

Take from that what you will

lol this thread bruh. My wife white & while I do speak for the betterment of our race constantly at the same time I’ll never claim to be Malcom X. Then again I’ve said it before in this thread… I don’t think too many people benefitting from housing, food drives & job programs are concerned who anyone that spearheads those efforts are fuckin.

Being bi-racial & getting up in arms over this is wild tho. One of my kids do this they getting a quick smack in the back of the head.
How are you going to feel if your kids grow up identifying primarily with white culture and care little for yours?

How are you going to feel if your kids grow up identifying primarily with white culture and care little for yours?

My kids are already pretty much grown bruh. They embrace black culture & don’t gotta prove their “blackness” to nobody. Whatever that even means now.

I made it a point to raise them knowing who they are and where they came from.

My kids are already pretty much grown bruh. They embrace black culture & don’t gotta prove their “blackness” to nobody. Whatever that even means now.

I made it a point to raise them knowing who they are and where they came from.
Cool. And if married, did they marry black or other?

Of course you don’t have to answer further as I don’t want to pry, just curious if they carry my same sentiments on marrying black.

Cool. And if married, did they marry black or other?

Of course you don’t have to answer further as I don’t want to pry, just curious if they carry my same sentiments on marrying black.

They still pretty young for marriage but I’ve never put an emphasis that they gotta be with someone black, especially since that would be hypocritical as fuck coming from me lol. If they marry within that’s cool if not it is what it is. I just know whoever they do choose it won’t be because of any negative feelings towards who they are.

Ok

That works for you

It doesn't for me

And I like how you and others keep conveniently leaving out that regardless of his contributions, I will still give him the side eye

Or let me put it plainly

Let's just use Kareem since he keeps being brought up

If Kareem was able to secure reparations for all US black people, I can still be happy at his contributions for making that happen but STILL look at him with a side eye for choosing to marry a white woman

Another thing I've noticed is that some of the posters who share the same views as you have openly admitted to dating, fucking etc white women white adjacent. I have never dated/slept with any of these types of women

Take from that what you will

I mean if he got us reparations I wouldn’t care about anything else.

Malcom was mixed too tho.

This thread reminds me how Umar used to constantly claim a connection to Frederick Douglas while also making the same claim that this thread is making despite the fact that Frederick Douglas married a white woman. I know he had some hand wavey explanation for why it was ok, but it's still funny.

Brother I don't care

He still gets the side eye

Are you ok with your physician telling you to not smoke while he smokes on his breaks?
Yep. Cause that’s on HIM. He knows the rules, much better than I. I don’t judge him, especially if he’s great at his life’s work. What he does on his personal time is of no concern to me.

It’s no different than marriage counselors that have problems in their own union. If he’s great at what he does, I take THAT at its value, not their personal life. It doesn’t diminish their work.

Lmao the nerve 😂

So you're gonna side eye this man knowing that he has a lifetime full of contributions and when he's dead and gone he'll have done more for blacks than you and the only thing you can say is well I slept with black women..

That's it??

That's what you got over kareems contributions or rather what made him side eye worthy and the rest of u niggaz that haven't done shit close to him, not?!?

Man was in the NBA I'm sure he got most of us on the black women he slept with too.

He never even married a becky, his first wife was black and one of his baby mothers he was with for a minute was white.

Yow this argument dumb
1721172123975.gif

“Now that’s how you supposed to shoot.

From now on, THAT’s how you shoot!”

Harry Belafonte told Eartha Kitt that a black woman could do nothing for him. I think that he wanted civil rights for black men to get on a more even playing field with white men, but he wasn't pro black.
Meh, that's her telling of it. A notorious swirler who just sounded jaded that the one black man she would've "compromised" for passed her up. He was possibly a shady nigga but she aint shut herself.

And that's more than most folks can admit about themselves. Trust we all got views that are either conflicting or just straight up judgemental towards others that don't make sense but we do it anyway. I damn sure got mine
🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Back