Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll You Can Only Choose 1, So Choose Wisely.

Which Pill Do You Choose?

• RED

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • BLUE

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • GOLD

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • BLACK

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
I accidentally picked Red, but I meant Black. No diseases.

Why not red? I'm not rich, but rich is around the corner. It's a good income/investment without a year debt away. If you live in America, you could be homeless today and rich tomorrow.

Why not blue? There are too many dead kids for me to choose only one, and I feel selfish bringing back anyone who I feel shouldn't have to see the world as it is, or what their family became after their death.

Why not gold? Life is suffering. Pain is awareness. Through pain we seek strength.

Why black? Because fuck Cancer, Lupus, Eczema, AIDS, MS, and every single disease that has hindered and robbed people of their full living experience. If I don't have to fear disease, I can go anywhere and be around anyone. Hopefully I can't carry or transmit anything.

People who are choosing to bring back a loved one are clearly expressing a vulnerability that they are still in some stage of grief. And to call that selfish is extremely insensitive.

I understand the sentiment, but some things are better left unsaid. I wouldn't call a person selfish because they miss a loved one. I'm kinda empathetic, I recognize they're not really a selfish person. They just hurt and miss someone. But to immediately call that feeling selfish? Right after they express they're still hurting...... that's a task better fit for the assholes of the world

People who are choosing to bring back a loved one are clearly expressing a vulnerability that they are still in some stage of grief. And to call that selfish is extremely insensitive.

I understand the sentiment, but some things are better left unsaid. I wouldn't call a person selfish because they miss a loved one. I'm kinda empathetic, I recognize they're not really a selfish person. They just hurt and miss someone. But to immediately call that feeling selfish? Right after they express they're still hurting...... that's a task better fit for the assholes of the world
I disagree wholeheartedly.

Because I said ME. I.

So with a lot of things, it’s coming from your own point of view on your own experience. MY PERSPECTIVE is not another ones diss

And your foul for even suspecting this.

No I'm not.

You guilty of what you're accusing me of.

You never once considered anyone reading your comment and feeling defensive.

"I'm not selfish. That's not selfish"

Or you did and didn't give a fuck. Either way it's still an asshole comment

No I'm not.

You guilty of what you're accusing me of.

You never once considered anyone reading your comment and feeling defensive.

"I'm not selfish. That's not selfish"

Or you did and didn't give a fuck. Either way it's still an asshole comment
Lmao. Sure bruh.

Think about what you're saying.

You are saying you don't want a loved one back, because you're not selfish. You are directly saying wanting some one back is selfish. Even if it's from your perspective, you are still stating that you feel that's a selfish choice.

Then completely dismiss that anyone who did make that choice would feel as though you are calling them selfish. You called me foul for even suggesting that it could possibly be taken that way.

Think about what you're saying.

You are saying you don't want a loved one back, because you're not selfish. You are directly saying wanting some one back is selfish. Even if it's from your perspective, you are still stating that you feel that's a selfish choice.

Then completely dismiss that anyone who did make that choice would feel as though you are calling them selfish. You called me foul for even suggesting that it could possibly be taken that way.
Think about what you’re saying

You’re the one putting how I feel about something as something everybody else should feel about what I’m saying.

That’s some weird shit.

You sir, are hilarious.

I couldn’t imagine taking a love one from heaven because I’m being selfish and want them back.

I can’t do that shit

But the 5 people who chose blue, you're not calling them selfish at all. You think it's foul and weird to even suggest it.

@Dwayne what @Duwop is saying is that in saying that plainly anyone who chose that answer may think its a slight.

Even if you didn't mean it that way it was kinda suggestive.

Yall just keep it moving.
And that’s exactly the problem

If anybody takes it as as light that mean they are trying to apply their standard to mine and that’s crazy to me.

I’d say bring back the dead but I doubt they wanna be here for real. Rich is cool but disease prevention is best. High blood pressure and shit.

Back