Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll You Can Only Choose 1, So Choose Wisely.

Which Pill Do You Choose?

• RED

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • BLUE

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • GOLD

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • BLACK

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Double Down Dwayne is at it again

#bars

I think death is a lot like sleeping...

You can lose sense of self when sleeping. Especially if you don't dream. You ever wake up and not know how much time passed while out? There's no recollection of that lost time. Death might be a lot like that... you're not even aware shit is over.

I think death is a lot like sleeping...

You can lose sense of self when sleeping. Especially if you don't dream. You ever wake up and not know how much time passed while out? There's no recollection of that lost time. Death might be a lot like that... you're not even aware shit is over.

Putting that way takes the edge off but that outcome is terrifying to me.

Putting that way takes the edge off but that outcome is terrifying to me.
I've come to terms with it ages ago. I highly suspect that last release is prolly euphoric... especially if you're leaving the world in pain... to finally just let go off that shit prolly is peaceful as shit

I've come to terms with it ages ago. I highly suspect that last release is prolly euphoric... especially if you're leaving the world in pain... to finally just let go off that shit prolly is peaceful as shit

I got over dwelling on it years ago (I used to think about it a lot as a kid) and ultimately it doesn't matter so I'm good but it's one of those things when you think about it it can be an immobilizing cycle of thoughts.

I'd be sick if I was told my soul/energy doesn't pass on somewhere or doesn't reincarnate in another place, time, and body.
When you put it like that, the whole thing sounds like an invented coping mechanism

Back