Welcome To aBlackWeb

You agree that todays rappers are more street than the 90s rappers?

Street rappers are dumb anyway..

You finally found a way out of the streets but you wanna bring that lifestyle with you and end up getting shot or end up in jail.

Seems to me if you grew up in the streets/in the hood/in the ghetto, you'd try to use Hip Hop as a way to get out.

That's why people say 2Pac was hustling backwards. He found a way out of the ghetto but he wanted to gangbang when he was a millionaire, or should have been a millionaire. He could be doing what Will Smith is doing right now...fucking Jada Pinket and counting his money.

Hook, line and sinker

WillingRemarkableIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif
Whats so funny are u stupid? Faggot ignored

The threshold of being an rapper/artist has been completely eliminated

Someone has a video, or few, on YouTube and something happens to em..."a rapper got killed"

And the music is a side dish in this subsection of entertainment were discussing... the primary driver is its a live action reality show where we get to see people bicker and eventually die...then theres cottage industries of sideline commentary on the events etc...the music itself is a secondary or tertiary accessory in most cases

I dont consider alot if these people rappers even though they rap...im sure most of us rapped to an extent at one point...dont make that what we are

Best answer. Only thing I'll add is that info on what these dudes are doing is more readily available nowadays. TC listed a bunch of 90s rappers and said they didn't live the life. Just because you don't know what they were doing doesn't mean they didn't live the life. The difference between them and niggas now is that niggas now basically put most of their business on social media.

My only problem with rappers today is everybody came in the game a millionaire, their grind and cash flow seems false, im mean all these new niggas can't be rich. 90s rappers had a struggle with their rhymes until they blew up. Social media got these boys out here fraudulent

Back