Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED YNW Melly Arrested For Murdering His 2 Homies

test
Lol…fam, he kilt them niggaz, I just don’t get it how folk that kill people families be acting like them niggaz deserve to be walking round free after killing niggaz, but whatever..on her being young. Most of these young niggaz out here coming from them chicks that was pregnant when we was in middle school. It ain’t seem bugged out then when we was in school and a 6 or 7 grader was pregnant wit a whole baby. Shit ain’t seem wild as it actually was. For y’all that have kids now..shits wild for a kid one or two years removed from elementary school to have a baby. And most times, the daddy wasn’t no other middle schooler. The daddy was in his twenties or a junior or senior in highschool. Shit ain’t ordinary bruh..he kilt them niggaz and made a song about it..none of this shit is ordinary bruh. Fam kilt two niggaz and she talking bout people tryna tarnish his name. I’m sure killing two niggaz and making a song about it ain’t help either.

Lol…fam, he kilt them niggaz, I just don’t get it how folk that kill people families be acting like them niggaz deserve to be walking round free after killing niggaz, but whatever..on her being young. Most of these young niggaz out here coming from them chicks that was pregnant when we was in middle school. It ain’t seem bugged out then when we was in school and a 6 or 7 grader was pregnant wit a whole baby. Shit ain’t seem wild as it actually was. For y’all that have kids now..shits wild for a kid one or two years removed from elementary school to have a baby. And most times, the daddy wasn’t no other middle schooler. The daddy was in his twenties or a junior or senior in highschool. Shit ain’t ordinary bruh..he kilt them niggaz and made a song about it..none of this shit is ordinary bruh. Fam kilt two niggaz and she talking bout people tryna tarnish his name. I’m sure killing two niggaz and making a song about it ain’t help either.

that shit definitely seemed wild to be pregnant in middle school. High school won’t as bad tho

Back