Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH S2 Mailbag 2: Rate the Posters Vol. 1

Long time ago, and I explained many times, but everyone forgets, so back in the day(almost 20yrs ago now) my brother got me into hiphop, so looking for new songs I googled "top ten hiphop songs" and saw a top ten on allhiphop. So I'm checking out that site and I first saw Donkey and I thought oh I can get down with some shit talking!! They killed my ass in there so I migrated to race and religion and social lounge and spent like 5 yrs in that section getting schooled. I've learned so much from you guys, I wouldn't be who I am today without you!! And you guys were so nice to say all that about me ❤❤❤

I don't listen to much hiphop anymore cuz as you can imagine it's pretty hard for me to relate but I love the art. It's mind blowing to me how people can create songs that are whole stories

@The Stranger you're the bestest💯💯
i never knew this

props to you BA

And you guys were closer in 2017 imo because you guys had innocence. When all the ic crew came over it got taken away by pervs, weirdos, paranoia, scars and general wackness that doesn't sound like was the norm back in '17.
@Loquacious

And you guys were closer in 2017 imo because you guys had innocence. When all the ic crew came over it got taken away by pervs, weirdos, paranoia, scars and general wackness that doesn't sound like was the norm back in '17.
@Loquacious
nah...

they came and thought it was just another version of the IC and wasnt trying to get the lay of the land first

Reactions: B_A
@Loquacious
Not necessarily. I seen weirdos, pervs and all that on other platforms. So it’s not like I didn’t know it existed because I did.

we were closer because it was smaller numbers and a lot of us got along. Also, a lot of the IC people came over thinking this was IC part two. So a lot of people fell back to peep the scene with these new people.

just imagine it like this, you are comfortable in your home for a while and here come some new folks in your house that you are not familiar with. It’s not that they are necessarily weird or pervs. It’s just that “we don’t know you and how you get down.”

Honestly, I think it was all hype. Hearing about the IC before the influx, my impression was it was wild and the members were wild. Then when the influx happened, I was like where is all this wild shit y’all claimed was going on. Come to find out the wild shit was YEARS before the influx and half the mfs who moved over here wasn’t even apart of the wild shit like that.

now I don’t know how true it is but I do know that the influx didn’t bring what people were hyping.

Not necessarily. I seen weirdos, pervs and all that on other platforms. So it’s not like I didn’t know it existed because I did.

we were closer because it was smaller numbers and a lot of us got along. Also, a lot of the IC people came over thinking this was IC part two. So a lot of people fell back to peep the scene with these new people.

just imagine it like this, you are comfortable in your home for a while and here come some new folks in your house that you are not familiar with. It’s not that they are necessarily weird or pervs. It’s just that “we don’t know you and how you get down.”
Thats why I'm the crow that sits on a post on the outskirts peckin passers-bys on the head.

Okay I understand, I was just trying to explain the "how you get down part". It was some strange/weird/crazy/scary(internet was a lot different) shit on the ic. Goldie was a part of us and invited us to his 'house' so of course when we arrived we entered like family, which I guess in hindsight for you guys was a bit WTF and rude. Lost in our own world you could say.

But everyone has learned and grown and still do, so YAY. The 'culture' differences between the 2 forums is still seen and causes strife, which is easy to fix you just have to get to the understanding of the matter.

Big numbers are okay, as long as majority are on the same page about privacy rules and such.

@Loquacious it really depends on which era of the IC u referring to , there was a time when ppl were really getting violated on the IC

most of the IC transplants here didn’t experience that era, they were mostly there for some roasts and exposure not the calling ur job or ur school s kid era

I know towards the end a lot of ppl were kept threatening legal action against the site

that’s one of the things Goldie tried to avoid w his site

Honestly, I think it was all hype. Hearing about the IC before the influx, my impression was it was wild and the members were wild. Then when the influx happened, I was like where is all this wild shit y’all claimed was going on. Come to find out the wild shit was YEARS before the influx and half the mfs who moved over here wasn’t even apart of the wild shit like that.

now I don’t know how true it is but I do know that the influx didn’t bring what people were hyping.

THANK GAWD cuz it was some serous bs. Shit be all good and gravy then Johnny Green would sign up, hack shit up, have part of the forum pissing themselves scared they were next, part dick riding so they didn't get it, and the others laughing or hiding in the shadows. Every shutdown cut that shit down little by little so that after a while it would just be stupid and unfunny and over hyped.

Watch if he ever finds this place and announces himself. People would flip. Mf better not show up in near future cuz it'll prolly be an alias, then again that's how shit happens sometimes. Too much order and chaos dashes in.

Back